Bamboozle stretch advice on drying times please!

redpoppy

Reaction score
I'm really quite liking these from my sample collection (Teh other three are BG flip, BG V3 and a wonderoo) and am thinking I may like to invest in more but the fact Bamboo takes ages to dry (I don't have a tumble drier) is putting me off.

My Bamboozle dried within 24 hours last time and someone suggested it was because of the weather, but surely, when it's colder, my heating will be on, which means I can dry the nappies on my drying stand next to the radiator which would be even quicker?

I'm thinking it could be because it hadn't reached it full absorbency yet :shrug: so there was less to dry if you get what I mean. :blush:

She is yet to poop in one so I don't know if it will get the best marks overall.

Thank in advance for replies! :flower:

Mine have always dried overnight fine, with or without heating on. Ive had them since they came out (so 3 months) and use them a lot (they were the only ones that fit Freddie nicely when he was teeny) and always dry pretty quickly.

Mine have always dried overnight fine, with or without heating on. Ive had them since they came out (so 3 months) and use them a lot (they were the only ones that fit Freddie nicely when he was teeny) and always dry pretty quickly.

Aw man! So very little chance of getting a maxi set of pre-loveds. :dohh:

Ah well.....

Oh, yeah they only came out on 14th Feb. Tots Bots do sell seconds packs on ebay though :)

I have to allow 2 days for drying bamboo nappies when the heating isn't on, and I don't find TBB Stretch take any less time than my other bamboos. I tumble on medium for 40 mins as well. BUT I tend to hang my nappies in the hall, out of the way of Adam (who would otherwise attempt to climb the rack), and there isn't a window and it doesn't get very warm. If it's sunny I hang them on a rack and put them in the kitchen window (up on a bench). It's different when the heating is on, even not directly on the radiator they'll be dry in about 8 hours or so.

I wish I had a warmer house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->