Bamboozles - which wrap?

Lillylemon

Mum to 1 little boy :-)
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I've got some gorgeous Tots Bots Bamboozles from someone second hand but I'm not sure which wraps to get. At the moment I have 3 Little Lamb wraps and they look like they fit ok but does anyone have any experience as to whether they are likely to be a bad fit? Or any other recommendations? I've heard the Tots Bots ones aren't worth getting?

Thanks!

I used blueberry wraps with mine and they fitted lovely :D they are a bit dearer than other wraps but theyre bootiful!!

I'm selling 2 smalls if your interested :blush: I'm only selling as I don't use fitteds anymore :D x

i used totsbots wraps (fleece ones and pul ones) some dont like them,. i personally didnt have any problems with them,

i used these ones during the day as you can get nice prints
motherease
nature babies
modern baby

and i had a special wee notions one too :)

:flower:

I use the totsbots wraps if everything else is in the wash :lol: Otherwise I use motherease rikki, or blueberry wraps. I can't recommend the motherease enough, it's fab :)

Thanks girls!

And Love Bunny - what are the wraps like and how much did you want? I have never looked at Blueberries, it's been enough trying to get my head around Tots Bots/LLs/BGs and more!

x

I use Motherease Airflow with Bamboozles and LLs. Used to use LL wraps but they almost always wicked moisture, which I just accepted till I tried ME and now I only use ME as they are bombproof. I LOVE them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->