banana shaped uterus

Do you have a picture? You will be seeing the sac and not the entire uterus in an ultrasound.

Baby might look squished but it will be fine! It also depends on the angle of the picture etc.

It always went from a circle to a more banana shaped sac for me.

The sac , which is probably what you're seeing, will change shape depending on the angle of the probe. Mine would change and go round or go long depending on how my OB was turning his hand with the probe or transducer in it.

The sac , which is probably what you're seeing, will change shape depending on the angle of the probe. Mine would change and go round or go long depending on how my OB was turning his hand with the probe or transducer in it.

i dont understand what you guys are saying by sac. what sac? what is the real full term? When i asked her why my uterus was shaped like that, she just shrugged her shoulders. i felt so stupid for even asking. And even if it is the angle, i wouldnt see anything near his or herface/limbs right? ive seen other ultrasounds, and there is still space around the baby. it lookks like my uterus has extra mass. im uploading a pic now. one sec

They are referring to the gestational/amniotic sac, which is the fluid-filled cavity that protects your developing baby.

I honestly do not know what a "normal" gestational sac should look like (this is pregnancy #1 for me), but if you are concerned, I would give your OB a call. I think it is quite unprofessional for him/her to not answer your questions simply because you were late for an appointment...I would call and explain that you are concerned about the image on the ultrasound and ask if they can please explain why things look so squished in there. Perhaps he/she doesn't know why either, but they should at least be able to communicate with you.

that mass ur referring to at the top could well be placenta hun, looks like it to me but i could be wrong, i wouldnt worry to much if anything looked wrong they would have said or called u back in by now to talk about it, i had fibroids with my last pregnancy that were noticed at 12 week scan and they told me straight away and even showed me, personally i wouldnt have noticed them if they didnt, if ur really worried give them a call xx

Ive never seen anything like that wow...

Wow at ur comment. Thanks a lot for the help and easing my worries. Will delete the picture now.

I don't think she was trying to be rude just giving an honest opinion . If your that worried ask a professional . I'm pretty sure most of the woman here aren't doctors . Getting an expert opinion will ease your mind

Ive never seen anything like that wow...

Wow at ur comment. Thanks a lot for the help and easing my worries. Will delete the picture now.

I don't think she was trying to be rude just giving an honest opinion . If your that worried ask a professional . I'm pretty sure most of the woman here aren't doctors . Getting an expert opinion will ease your mind
That's like someone looking at a child with a deformity and a person staring and saying Wow. Haven't seen anything like that. I'm asking for help and did ask a professional and got no help. That's a statement and just seems like it was to look and be nosey instead of offering help. I could easily respect someone saying. Sorry,I haven't seen anything like that before and I can't help answer your question.

A lot of women come on here and talk about bleeding and or cramps. Yes we can ask a professional, But we come here to see if anyone else had experienced it.

When I asked professional about my cramps and bleeding, they told me I would miscarry and instead it turns out my cysts were rupturing.

Professionals don't even always provide u with the best help.

My hospital is a military training facility. They did not allow me to call or make an appt with my gyn until I miscarried(which never happened) so even when I trying to get answers, no one is always there to help answer it. I'm anxious and this is causing me to be stressful and negative about my outcome... I would appreciate more than a wow when I'm not saying hey everybody look at this...

Hey! I think it's looks normal to be honest. If you do a google image search of 10 week ultrasound pics, the pregnancy sacs come in all shapes and sizes! No two are the same!

I didnt mean wow like that... I was just suprised... and im sure its normal cause it comes in all shapes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->