*bangs head against wall*

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Hello another test done about an hour ago :lol:...and couldnt see anything...then i went back to the toilet about 40 mins after and had another look...and i swear i see the faintest line again...but because it was left for so long i shouldnt take much notice should i? Arrrgggg :hissy:

IT's so faint it's not visable to the nakid eye :rofl: hense why i think im imaging things :cry:

Ohhh man no fair...im either 9 or 10 or possible 11 days past ovulation...just gotta play the waiting game still for the next 3 days...surely if i was pregnant i would have seen something a bit mre darker and visable by now, if witch is due on sunday? no?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

IT's so faint it's not visable to the nakid eye :rofl: hense why i think im imaging things :cry:

Ohhh man no fair...im either 9 or 10 or possible 11 days past ovulation...just gotta play the waiting game still for the next 3 days...surely if i was pregnant i would have seen something a bit mre darker and visable by now, if witch is due on sunday? no?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not necessarily. Some people don't test positive until well after AF is due. Good luck! :dust:

Hi Mommn2Kian,

I laughed when I read your post as the same happened to me this morning. I am 6ish days late and paos this morning (clear blue). Initially there was nothing (in the 2 min wait), but then about 5-10 mins after I took it into better light and I swear I could see the faintest of lines. Went out and bought a 1st response and did that with the same early morning sample as I did the 1st test with, and it was :bfn:. It is SO frustrating, i know how you feel.

I have been trying for 18 months and this is the 1st time i've been late, and even before we were trying i was pretty regular.

I wll keep my fingers crossed for you XX

Do another in a few days. Boring comment but its the only one thats any use ent it!
Fingers crossed!!
xx

last time it took until i was a week late for a test to show pos xx

hi - i took a test really early and it was so faint i had to do a second as i couldnt be sure....maybe a second one would confirm it......

Thanks ladies, im going to TRY and wait untill saturday now...i doubt it will happen but thats when i was due to test in the first place so going to wait...infact im going to ask OH to hide the tests from me :rofl:!!!

I caved too. Postie had been while Ive been out at work with my IC's so what did stoopid me do?..all willpower went flying out the window as Im charging up stairs,test in hand,undoing trousers as Im running :rofl:

Of course :bfn: Im only 8dpo so why the flamin hell did I do it!!!!??!!
Im waiting till saturday now. I know theres a chance that I could be pg,just too early,but you still feel all let down don't u.

:hug: mommy2kian

:hug: :)

It eint over till the fat lady (witch in our case) sings :rofl:

Theres still hope for us yet helz :lol:

:hugs:

xXx

Thanks ladies, im going to TRY and wait untill saturday now...i doubt it will happen but thats when i was due to test in the first place so going to wait...infact im going to ask OH to hide the tests from me :rofl:!!!

total hijack, but where in west mids are you hun? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->