barbeque side dishes

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
Hello :wave:
we are having a small get together on Sunday and i need help with some ideas of what to cook.
We are having kebabs and chicken on the barbeque, chips, salad and mini pittas stuffed with tahini,onion,parsley.
i need a couple more side dish ideas with rice or pasta?

I usually do potato salad and dips with tortillas chips, coleslaw. A pasta or rice salad or couscous is nice with peppers, herbs, chick peas, sundried tomatoes n olive oil :) oh and I always make houmous too :D and veggie sticks! :munch:

I would do a tortellini salad. SIL's mother makes this fab one with beef tortellini, olive oil, vinegar, shredded parm, and italian seasoning.

ive craved bbq food my whole pregnancy, just when it stopped youve brought it back haha!

what about pasta salad, potato salad, colslaw, rice with sweetcorn and something else mixed in (iv not much creativity)

personally, i love to have loads of carb dishes other wise it costs an arm and leg to fill people up on just meat!

We always have garlic potatoes Nom!

I love tuna pasta salad! Cheap and tasty!

Potato salad!

Coscous salad!

Yummy, enjoy your bbq!

What about garlic bread, breadsticks with dip, pasta salad? Maybe some mini sausage rolls?

We had macaroni cheese, home made coleslaw & home made potato salad & home made lasagna at ours (I say home made, MIL made it lol) along with salad that noone ate :dohh:

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->