Barely any symptoms

shawnie

Mom to a premie Kaylee
Reaction score
Hello ladies. I've been scared to come over here to 1st tri in fear of never leaving it. I know I shouldn't think that way but my mind is mean to me sometimes.

Has anyone not had many if any symptoms early on? I am 4w2d and up till today the only symptoms I'm having is being tired and heartburn. The last time (my MC) I had way more symptoms, even my BB's hurt like no other very early on. I am not even urinating as often as I did last time. Is it possible to not have any symptoms till later or non at all? I have my first very early sono on the 4th which is reassuring but I am just worried about the lack of symptoms.

Hope your all doing well and not stressing as much. Hugs..

hey, some people just dont get so many symptoms. I have had bad sympoms though. Im sure people who have had more than 1 pregnancy will tell you each is very different. I know its scary and is bound to be more frightening when previously having had a MC. Although not myself, my sister MC'd and it was very traumatic. I wish you all the best in your pregnancy and all the luck in the world for it to stick.

The only symptoms I've had are some bloating, on and off sore boobs, and extra hungry. I also fall asleep earlier than usual in the last few weeks. No nausea, no heartburn, no frequent urination. You are also very early on, so you may start to see symptoms around 6 weeks, which is when they hit for a lot of people.

Thanks ladies that's reasuring. I have had bloating and real hungry, I just didn't think that as being a symptom.

oh yes hunger!! Im eatiing all the time!! I dont know how i havent put weight on!!

I know me too, I actually lost weight. I've been eating just about every 4 hours during the day but small amounts. Mainly protein type foods.

- 7 weeks
- sore boobs
- no nauesa
- no MS
- little tired

other than that, it has been a very smooth 1st weeks of pregnancy~***

4weeks+2 days is still very early. A lot of people don't start feeling symptoms till the 6th, 7th or even 10th week. When I was 4 weeks I didn't feel any symptoms at all. Now I'm super tired, have to wee a lot (especially in the middle of the night), get headaches and sore bb's. No MS tho yet - fingers crossed that symptom just passes me by!

Try not to worry too much and enjoy your pregnancy :)

I'm the same way...trying to tell you not to worry would be hypocritical...you're one day ahead of me. I feel tired, headache off and on...but that is about it.

at 4wks I had nothing, literally nothing. One reason I tested really, no pms symptoms either. Got sore boobs at 5.5 weeks and have yet to get really any symptoms. In retro-spect I had a few more than I thought at the time because some things have gone away. for instance I didn't think I had increased urnination, but I was getting up everynight to pee just not more during the day.

I also had crazy dreams but thought it must be becasue of the excitment but they have stopped now so it must have been an early pg symptom.

other than that I have been super lucky, no sickness, tiredness and only in the last week i am starving all the time. Must be normal.

Oh good I'm not alone then.. That makes me feel much better for sure.

Deobi I get up in the night too but figured that to be due to DP waking me when he comes to bed so I get up then go back to bed.

Thanks again ladies.. I am so glad im not alone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->