barely pink evap?

iluvmylos90

Reaction score
I took a frer this am and in 10mins a very faint not even picked up by camera pink showed up I took the test apart and saw it. I'm scared it's a evap ugh

Here's an inverted pic of it

Attachments

• IMG_4784.jpg
    IMG_4784.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 40
I think I see it very very faint Hun ..x can you post the non inverted pic?

i can see a faint line in the non-inverted pic

I can see something....it's super super faint though. Wait a couple of days and take another test. What kind were you using? I used a walmart cheapie and got a faint line within 3 mins and then my period showed up :/

I do see something. Almost looks like how mine did dayyyyys before finally getting an actually faint line that could be seen a foot from face without taking apart lol. At 7DPO mine looked like that on a FRER …wasn't until 14 DPO when I got that ultra faint line that proved positive.

Aww sorry you got a bfn now. Maybe it was an evap. Hope you get an answer soon.

i got my bfp at 8 dpo around 4pm. i used wondfo and frer. both showed up positive but the frer wasnt as obvious as the wondfo. it was faint but i could see it, especially in the right angle. the wondfo showed up darker than the frer but wondfo took me about 1 min and a half to show up positive and the frer took about 2 minutes. overall, wondfo was much easier to distinguish at that time. i despised frer because it wasnt as reliable as in easy to read as the one that costed me less than a dollar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->