barely there possible only in my head bfp..UPDATE - TAKEN A PIC! OPINIONS PLS!!!

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
I did a test on an internet cheapy and there is a BARELY there possibly only in my head there positive. I did two and it was the same but i think its cos I have done so many that i am imagining things now! :cry:
I am getting a really good camera later delivered by catalogue so not sure what time i can get a pic up but will take a pic and see if anyone can invert it.
xx

try a first responce hun !!! internet preg test stayed faint for a wk with me !

goodluck xx

Oh the suspense! Really hope this is it for you hun! xxxx

I did a frer yesterday morning and it was bfn. I am due on either today or tomorrow.
Dont wanna test again on frer for a few days as they arent cheap and I dont get paid till monday..... would ask h2b but i want it to be a surprise as he got as down as me last night at the fact we possibly hadnt concieved and cant bear seeing him down again if i am wrong!

You know what they say hun, its not over until af shows. I did frer when i was pg with my son - bfn. Did a cb the same day (afternoon) and got a really dark bfp! Maybe just not enough hcg in body yet. Give it a couple of days. xxx

hey hun, good luck honey. let us know what happens. test again in a few days if she hasnt arrived xxxxxxx :hugs: got my fingers crossed for you xxxx

I really hope so. We were talking about it last night when hubs got down about it, and I said if i havent had af arrive by thurs I will do one then and he was like how i am i gonna bag the day off work lol.
x

k h2b is now up and he never ever will listen to me when i am going on about things and says its all in my head and i said to him i know you will say theres nothing there but i can see something and he took it off me and went no actually i can see something there but thats meant to be there so got an old one from yesterday and showed him that theres never normally anything there especially on two of them and he was like hmmmm interesting and carried on watching trishia! I think i will need to get a digi one for him to actually believe!!!!

fingers and toes crossed for me!!!!

xx

oh i wanna see a pic!!!!

i hope the line gets darker for you, i'll keep everything crossed!!!!

Fx for you - I got a negative test 4 days before AF was due and a positive one when it was 4 days late so there is def a good chance

x

We are waiting for the postie who doesnt show up till about 1 or 2 :(

I said to h2b about when it would be due and all that stuff and he said I am not believeing and getting myself all excited till i see a positive... lol hes so dumb. So he is promised me if by the end of his shift tomorrow I havent had the :witch: arrive that he will get a digital clear blue on way home so i can test thursday!
x

Ooooo.... I hope this is your month hun xxx

thank you me too!
we would be very lucky and blessed if it is as its our first month ttc.
x

I so wish you all the luck in the world. Men ey! lol. fingers tightly crossed for you. hey imagine if I get mine too....neighbours falling around the same time :) hehehehehehe. keep us informed yeah. :hugs:

Lisa xx

yea that would be wicked we could even meet up or something and be bump buds!
I was in croydon warner village yesterday went to vue!
xx

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/Mikeandloz/Pregnancy%20tests/P1000019.jpg

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/Mikeandloz/Pregnancy%20tests/P1000019.jpg

after all this i bet no one can see the line now!!

you just made me get butterflies!!!!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back