barely there possible only in my head bfp..UPDATE - TAKEN A PIC! OPINIONS PLS!!!

Hi Lorraine and yes I do defo see it :) Congratulations hunny. whoop whoop! xxxxxx

yep i can see clearer pink line on that would say bfp woop woop lol

yaaaaaaaaay it defo looks like you got your :bfp: !!!!!! :happydance:

congrats hunny xxx from your signature is it your first month trying? x

yaaaaaaaaay it defo looks like you got your :bfp: !!!!!! :happydance:

congrats hunny xxx from your signature is it your first month trying? x

Yep first month trying!
I cant stop laughing!!!
Why am i laughing?

thank you guys!!

I am too scared to change my sig in case its not real!
x

Here you go hun, and CONGRATULATIONS! This one definitely has color!!

Attachments

• toponemorningb4periodbottomafternoo.jpg
    toponemorningb4periodbottomafternoo.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 20
wow so pleased it's happened so quick for you!!! it's our first proper month of trying too so hopefully some of your good fortune could pass to me :happydance:

test again for peace of mind or test with a digital - i'm sure it will give the same result though! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

WOW thank you phexia!
how do you do that?

So guys i tested with frer yesterday and got :bfn: and got this today, so shall i test with my last and only frer or wait till thurs or test with the frer and get the digi and test tomorrow if the frer is positive.

Sorry I just need a way to show h2b that I am in fact having his baby!
i think i am in denial too!

thank you so much everyone for being so supportive. I love you all!

xx

lorraine, i dont think this pic needs tweeking to be able to see the line, we can already see it!
im so happy for you! and i will not lie, lol, slightly teeeeeny bit jealous.
well done!!!

thank you We are so so lucky.
I still cant quite believe it. :dust: to everyone else as i know how much everyone is trying and how low i was on sunday when i thought the end was nigh!!!

x

Congratulations!! I can defo see a line and I'm pretty crap at seeing them
Fancy getting a :bfp: first month!!!!
Hoping you have a healthy 9 months
xxxx

It's up to you hun. I always got darker lines in the afternoon or evening than with FMU, don't know why, so the frer might work now. How sensitive are your IC's?

And I must ask, what are your symptoms? :)

Congratulations!! I can definitely see a line there, how exciting on your first month of trying! Good luck with everything xx

Sounds like it could be! I took a frer yesterday and it was negative but I've still got hope. I am not due till Friday so I will try again on Thursday. Hope its + for us both!

Wow 1st month trying, thats fantastic. Congrats and have a happy and healthy 9months !! xxx

I see a line!try it with 2nd morn urine too ,that always worked better for me xgood luck,hope its a sticky bean for you!

It's up to you hun. I always got darker lines in the afternoon or evening than with FMU, don't know why, so the frer might work now. How sensitive are your IC's?

And I must ask, what are your symptoms? :)

The IC are 10miu so thinking maybe leave it till thurs to do digi? I am not sure how fast things go up as this is all new to me.

Symptoms.

Fri 10th April - got Positive opk and therefore BD'd x2 (hadnt seen one another for over a week and had a dirrrrrty weekend planned for bding for first time.
Sat 11th April - Got even stronger positive - bd'd x2 again
Sun 12th April - got ovulation pains and again a +opk
Mon 13th April - had bad period back pains, and cramping along with heartburn, headache
Tues 14th April - Same as above but no heartburn, had leg cramps, headache
Wed 15th - Leg cramps and back pain White Creamy CM (first time ever looked)
thurs 16th - slight stretching feeling in my sides like by my ribs? White Creamy CM
Fri 17th April - could smell EVERYTHING even my sisters clothes!!!
Sat 18th April - Back pain.
Sunday 19th April - Teary and low, stretching feeling in ribs taking breath away, SPOTS!
Monday 20th April - again teary and spots!!!
Tuesday 21st April - slight heartburn and :bfp:!!!!!

Still adament af will show tomo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"