Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

So upset to see this thread only has 40 pages, and not hundreds like the last few years x

So upset to see this thread only has 40 pages, and not hundreds like the last few years x

Me too :( there's so many less people this year! Less of the regulars too :(

Has anyone managed to find any great sale bargains?

I'm looking out for a deal on Claireabella bags.
They sometimes do 50% off this time of year :)
If anyone sees could they post :)

Iv just been to sainburys. They have lots of bits reduced.
Dory backbacks down to £1.20
Disney princess and frozen plastic handbags with a purse, key chain and hairbrush in for 80p.
Fluffy Monster and unicorn backpacks for £3.60.
Starwars and spiderman satchels for £2. I got a few of each, thought they would make good gifts for when yhe kids have birthday parties.
Wooden puzzles the gtown up ones for a couple pound. I got 1 with 4 puzzles for £1.80

I think less in this thread is actually due to the retailers. They seem to have locked there systems down a lot more so less extreme bargains, stacking codes etc.

I think less in this thread is actually due to the retailers. They seem to have locked there systems down a lot more so less extreme bargains, stacking codes etc.

I think this too, lots of places do their big sales and that's it now

Totally off topic..but with this site can you subscribe? Cant find it on tapatalk and feel like i missed out on so much in the grotto this year x

Definitely a lack of bargains and a lot of sites are just constantly cheap so it's so hard to find any new bargains haha. Like the book people or the works etc. Also the best deals are long sold out before I or most people would have a chance to repost them onto here. That's due to the huge popularity of hukd; they have basically ruined bargain hunting lol.

If you're a sky customer you can go to sky.com/thankyou and get a free dvd of your choice from sky store buy and keep. Ends tomorrow!

Asda has some games reduced. They had xbox 360, xbox one, ps3 and ps4 ones. I managed to get OH 4 for £35. They also had a wooden kitchen for £13, 5 pack mini marvel mashers for £10, toot toot drivers case £10, and wooden christmas train set for £8. They also had a larger power rangers dino charge figure that talks i think for £5 down from £20.

50% off Claireabella bags and phone cases (not sure what else)
Code : thanks

Ends midnight

Is there a new bargain thread somehwere? I found some bits in tesco today for a decent price. Oosheeies ( sp) for 75p micro mashers for £1.25 some mlp figures for £1.50. Marvel playdoh heads for £2 frozen playdoh for £2 starwars playdoh for £2. Little vet pets blind bags for 25p. Shelf stickers on these were all more than they scanned through at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->