Barnsley ladies...

M

MrsEngland

So not really sure if this is the right place to post but anyway...

I'm moving from west yorkshire to Barnsley in the next couple of weeks and i'm wanting to get my little girl into like a play group or something as she gets so bored so i think she needs to start socializing with other babies.

So is anyone from the Barnsley area that knows of any groups? I wanna get to know people in the new area as i won't know anyone there!

Hi MrsEngland :wave:

I'm in Barnsley. Whereabouts will you be moving to, Barnsley is pretty big! I'm in Royston, which is right next to the Wakefield border. x x

Ermmm...stairfoot I think its called its right near the centre like 2 mins from the metrodome.

Yeah, that's quite close to town. The central library has sessions for babies on a Monday, where they do songs and playtime afterwards. I go to our local surestart centre (Royston Meadstead), which has a fab group for LOs up to 18 months. The surestart centre groups tend to be good. Usually the HV will tell you about what's on round your way, mine told me about our village groups. If you drive there are loads of groups that you are within easy access to.

Thanx hun, I drive so hopefully that will make it easier to get to groups!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->