Bath daily or every second day?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Just wondering what you Mums do after my other bath time thread I was curious how many bath LO daily or every second day :D

I felt quite bad when people said they wiped there baby down the the morning too! Hope it isnt too bad, obviously if shes dirty I clean her up! But we dont use the bath as part of a routine

I bath her every other day as I was always paranoid bathing her every day would dry out her skin. She has never had dry skin, so I stick with it. If she is dirty on the days she is not due a bath I will just give her a basic wipedown. :)

I only bath her about 3 times a week. It is winter and our house is cold. I wash her face with warm water every morning and night and she gets cream on every night.

Everyday. I want a bath everyday so why shouldn't she have one? I make sure I moistureize her after and she's fine. She has eczema but she was destined to get it from me anyway

we bath Oscar every night. I let him feed himself at supper time, food goes everywhere, in his creases and his eyebrows and hair....everywhere! and I find that a bath helps him winde down before his night night bottle and bed :D

Every other day for my LO...i top and tail him on the second day...

My LO has really dry skin so i don't like to do it everyday...xx

Sam has a bath every other day - mainly because OH plays football a lot in the evenings and Sam wriggles around so much that it's easiest with 2 of us to entertain him or he'll just climb out before I can get him clean! Obviously if he's dirtier than usual he'll have one every day though! x

Kaya only gets a bath once or twice a week when she's filthy.

I bath every other day in the evening before bed. I went through a stage of bathing her every night but she didn't like it and would cry but she now enjoys it much better. xx

I bath Rihanna every 2nd night... just concious that her skin might get dry. Probably when I am feeding her 3 times a day and she as been to nursery I will bath her every night (8-9 months).

x

I was told not to over bath. They'l get dry skin.
Every other day. If i had time id do it everyday, if the dry skin wasnt an issue, amber lovessss the bath

me too every 2nd day doesnt affect leeons routine as he sees the bath as part of play time he loves it lol he gets so excited when they are very young they only need it one or twice a week but when they start eating solids they can get into some states lol probably whens hes a little older id do it every night at todller stage sticky hands etc :rofl:

Helena has eczema and we were told TO bathe her every day (TWICE A DAY which I cannot manage lol) and to always put oil in the water. Her skin has improved drastically. :D

depending on what we've been doing and how tired/busy I am never longer than every other day but mostly every day x

Every day, she's round the floors crawling, food in hair, filthy madam by 6 o clock :lol:

Every other day, unless shes been doing something messy or I feel she could just have one for fun.. or if she randomly asks to come in the shower with me like she does a lot recently.
As she gets slightly older, I will probably make it every night.

I do it every night now. I started out every 2nd or 3rd night...but since her diapers have gotten messier...I can't imagine having to go to the washroom like they do, and then not have a bath or shower every day. Blehhhhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->