Bath daily or every second day?

I bath Caitlin every day I always think shes smells lol but was unsure if I was maybe bathing her too much. I can't wait for the day bathing gets so much easier tbh :blush:

I bathe Lola every day,every night actually.It relaxes her and after it she's ready for bed.It's now a part of our routine...:)

I bath her in the morning because I think she smells too Wobbs! :rofl: I'm paranoid about it with her being so sicky!

I bath Chase 5 nights a week. Some evenings I am just too tired otherwise I'd do it 7 times a week. He loves his baths, I love the clean baby smell, and I love the fact of how it relaxes him and makes him sleepy for the night.

Only bath Ewan twice a week, other wise his skin gets quite dry.
He gets a quick wash every night, also our bath room is quite cold.

I've always bathed mine every other day and only a couple of times a week in the early days....I washed them down each morning with a flannel and warm water but found that bathing them too often dried their skin out even though I always use baby massage oils and lotions.

I ticked every day as we are trying to build it in as part of his bedtime routine and it is most days, but we skip it when DH is working late as there isn't enough time.

we bath maddi every night as part of her routine, and she gets a top and tail every morning, i too worry that she smells :blush: but she really enjoys the bath, i put creme on twice a day and her skins lovely and soft, and has never been dry x

Every day! I think it's a good habit to have! We even brush my daughters teeth every night in the bath and she's only got about four... Hygiene is very important to me and I want my daughter to enjoy baths and make it part of her routine. :thumbup:

Bath time also really helps us settle her down for the evening. That way she knows once she's in the bath it's bedtime next and she's prepared for it. There are no surprises for her there so she goes down with no problem at all!

xxx

I tend to bathe every night as she loves it, but if we're short on time or she's very tired, then I don't and just wash her face and neck folds (those things get dirty! lol)

i do it every other day in the winter but you will find when they get a bit bigger and spend lots of time out in the garden in the summer you have to do it everyday, daisy gets filthy in the garden, dirty finger nails, grubby feet from no shoes and her hair gets a bit sweaty,

ah cant wait for summer :happydance:

Jacob has a bath every night without fail, and as soon as he is up in morning i wash his bottom and face down and change him into his clothes before we even leave the bedroom and then he has his morning bottle :) XXX

Depends. Sometimes we do everyday, but if I do, then I only soap him up every other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->