Bathing and changing your LO's underwear for school...when?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Bit of a strange thread really but when do you/did you bathe your LO ready for their next day at school...eg: on a evening or on a morning...

And if on a evening...the clean underwear you put on them after the bath, is that the same underwear they wear in the morning or do you change them again when they wake up for the ay ahead?

I was having a bit of a debate with a friend as i bathe my son every evening before bedtime therefore he wears a fresh pair of underpants however in the morning i change his underwear again...she told me that she doesn't change their unerwear again in the morning...iykwim?

I dont really have a opinion however was just wonering if i was strange :lol: xx

I bath My girls in the evening but I don't put underwear on them to sleep in just pjs or nightie
I've never would of thought of putting fresh knickers on her just to go to bed lol

Kids wear clean cloths every day, regardless of whether they bath at night, in the. Morning or not at all

Bath a night, don't wear knickers or pants to bed, clean underwear first thing in the morning.

:lol: maybe i need to start doing this too...i seem to be running out of underwear far too quick :lol: xx

If Rowan has a bath, I don't put her in the same clothes again afterwards, so the underwear question doesn't arise: if it's bedtime, her pyjamas go on, and if it's morning, she was in her pyjamas to start with, and so wasn't wearing any underwear. Underwear under nightclothes sounds very odd and uncomfortable! We certainly shan't have time for morning baths on school days, so if she needs a bath, it will be a bedtime one, but I think bath night is going to have to be moved from Wednesday to Sunday now she's going to be at school full time.

My son doesn't wear pj's to bed unless its freezing so he just wears his pants.
If he's had a bath he wears new pants to bed.
Every morning, regardless of bath or not, he wears new pants.
He will wear the same pair of pants to bed 2 nights in a row (after all my OH generally wears boxers to bed as pjs and doesn't change those every night).

Baths are in the evening and fresh knickers go on after that. We use the same night clothes for a couple of nights so you need underwear with them! If they don't have a bath one night, they keep their underwear from the day. Always always put fresh underwear on in the morning.

Bath in the night, don't wear underwear for bed and clean pants on every morning regardless.

Bath pretty much every night then into PJs, no underwear. Fresh pants in the morning.

Well im glad to hear im not the only one who does what I do...I was beginning to worry!! :lol: xx

It never dawned on me to put DDs to bed without undies. We typically do bath time at night, they put fresh on after, and then fresh clothes in the morning.

Might start skipping them after the bath!

Shower at night and then straight into pjs (no underwear). Fresh underwear in the morning.

I can't imagine putting them in underwear for bed. I never wore underwear with pjs when I was a kid.

Bath at night, no underwear with pj's for sleeping and clean pants every morning. I've never worn underwear to bed! I didn't think anyone did :lol:

Bath, clean undies at night (its too hot to wear anything else yet - 30 degrees here) and then clean clothes and clean undies in the morning.

We bath evenings, fresh pjs every night, we don't wear under pants with pjs, fresh pants are put on in the morning.

Evening baths for mine, and pjs for bed, no underwear. So clean undies the following day.

Alot of people dont wear underwear at night with their pjs. I alway have since I can remember. I never thought anything different different tbh

Bath/shower every night, clean pants for bed, then in morning pj and pants in wash basket and fresh pants on for the day. Reuben even wears night time pants (briefs) and daytime pants (trunks/boxers) his choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->