Bathtime and toys?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn plays in the bath now, so far just with a sponge.. :rofl: When is it time to get some bathtime toys?!

Just put them in with her hun 1 or 2 or like me throw the whack in and add to them everytime you find one in town :blush: lol x

Jack still just sits there and tries to eat the sponge lol! Think I'll wait until he is interested in actually playing instead of nibbling

She plays with it, she throws it and everything. Don't think I'll be getting her anything hard she can throw at me though.. :rofl:

Don't think the sponge thing stops does it? :lol:

Caitlin has a yellow duck and little mini ones somehow one ended up in her cot yesterday morning when she woke up she sat and played for an hour :confused: she was playing with the mini duck and Mummy got an hour longer in bed!

I am now imagining me trying to wash her and her launching toys at me.. :dohh: This could be fun!

the early learning centre has some good bath toys

yeah, definitely get bath toys now already, its loads of fun. Although saying that, it makes bathing a LOT harder. If my boys yellow duck floats away, he tries his hardest to get to it which means him attempting to dive face first into the water.

I've got him a bath ring now which is still a bit big for him so I pad it with sponge so he fits nicely. That way I don't have to worry about him going under the water or bashing his head. Its SO hard to hold him when he is all slippery and soapy.

He also has a bath rattle that fills with water and then when he lifts it out the water there are lots of holes the water goes through and he loves that as well.

summers got a family of ducks from asda and a seat thing but she just looks at the ducks at the mo as like you said she is more interested in sponge. i think that will be on her christmas list some proper bath time toys!

My LO has a few bath books but other than that she just likes to splash about and get everything and everyone soaked!

My LO just has a few bath books too...they are shaped as ducks but otherwise he just has a little splash about x

We have a little set of soft plastic sea creatures for Bren, and he loves them.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/samantha675/Brennan/Bath913084.jpg

Ella likes to get me soaked and carly , they splash each other and it gets a mess as they share a bath together.
They have sharks , squirty toys the lot , tbh its like a war zone with them too and there toys :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->