BAW Bump Buddy Thread

:hugs: for feeling :sick:

i seem to be living on flat cola and paprika pringles , its all i want at the moment

I'm coming out of the exhausted bit now but god yeah at the beginning I was constantly tired which is hard with a toddler x

M2J - sounds like your a lot worse than me :hugs: bless ya but I know your happy xxx

I've got crispy pancakes & smiles for dinner, another fatty dinner but it's what's doing it for me at the minute lol x

What's everyone else got? If they can stomach anything that is lol x

i had oven roasted chicken breast sarnies in a crusty baguette, and im quickly devouring a tube of paprika pringles = my 3rd tube in 4 days ...............

Im starting to get proper MS quesiness! :yipee:

Yes I am KNACKERED!! Had an afternoon nap today and it was LUSH!! But my BIGGEST symptom atm.... is peeing.... ALOT.... :loo:

Reedy - Your dinner sounds yummers.

I had a pot noodle for dinner..... with TWO :blush: custard doughnuts. Just thinking about putting some toast in now :blush:

Hearing about your ms queasiness is the best thing ever :happydance:
Hows everyone feeling today?

Morning!!!

I have a sore left nip!! :wohoo: :haha: Having a pot noodle for breakfast :haha:

Reedy - How you feeling today?

BTW... I LOVE our little group xxx

I had spanish chicken for dinner last night and had bad cravings for dry roasted peanuts dipped in marmite..... not that anyone would go and get me any :( !!!

Breakfast should be a fry up (sooooo hungry) but as i only have bread it will be toast I guess!!

LOVE our little group too.

Samba loving all the symptoms xx

Feel so much more comfortable in here

This mornin i feel queasy and exhausted, my hsp flares badly when preg too. . .

Breakfast was toast with golden syruo

Glad your symptoms are kicking in samba x

Wahoooooo sore nips x
Feeling ok at the minute had a round of toast for breakfast x
Pot noodle for breakfast??? Hahaha
Krissi, I don't have anyone to get me my cravings either as dh can't drive atm, he's got to make up for it when he gets his licence back in dec (fx crossed)

Krissi - Whats happening with you and P? Or are you not sure atm?

Missy - The jan thread is so busy you cant keep track really and no is really interested in chatting, just talking about themselves iygwim. The tiredness is a killer and I cant imagine how tough it must be with a todddler.

Reedy - YAYYY glad you have managed to eat something, hopefully it will stay put xxx

Im lucky to have a laid back toddler, just a shame hes dropped naps cos i could do with them myself!

The jan thread is not gd at all, its everyone giving a bio of themselves . . .

Missy - I dont think Im going to really take part in that thread much anymore. Fingers crossed M runs himself ragged and you get a nap xxx

Ive already unsubscribed

Cbeebies panto and pringles :)

followed by bob the builder scetti and toast :D and A NAP maddox is NAPPING!

Missy - :muaha: I think Im going to unsubscribe too! Enjoy your free time xx

i 'think' im hungry, but not sure if i want anything,
doing pizza for tea , a whole pizza for just me n trouble,!

just realised i cant nap :'( got nanette coming to do the paperwork for the car.....

im home alone til tues night, then hes gone again 1st thing wed til sunday night, then away mon - fri night!

I am STARVING!! DH has just come home and has gone back out again :grr: He's taking me out for lunch though xx

enjoy your lunch out
im definately hungry - but not sure what i want or if i can be arsed at all.....

Things with P and I are up in the air at the moment. It got so bad I was finding out he had run up credit in a load of the local off licenses and he disappeared nearly every day and night for a week and then finally came home and admitted how bad things were and since then its like a cloud has lifted, he has been trying so hard, doing the 5am shifts with bear and has done 3-4 dirty nappies now and is just generally a lot nice to be around. Hes like my old P and attentive and loving again. Not sure if it was the hospital scare or the fact that I asked him to leave that shocked him into realising what he has to lose that has made then difference but long may it last. Its hard though as due to the alcohol I cannot go out to shops and leave her with him and while I was in hospital I had to keep her with me until my mum could come and get her in the evening, its the little things that are difficult if that makes sense. Still he is going into rehab 2 weeks tomorrow definately for 2 weeks and on Thursday the panel sit and will hopefully agree to fund the 8 weeks we have been told he needs. So fingers crossed.

I had scrummy mac and cheese for dinner yesterday yum yum!!

Is it wrong that its 6:45am and I would literally kill for a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings..........?

Been up since 5am with little madam who has now decided her dads slippers are her new fave toy and keeps trying to eat them.... yuck! I think I may have a puppy not a daughter lol!!

Going to try and get out somewhere today while the sun is shing for a change as poor little bear has been in for a few days in a row now so we will escape the endless family visits and hide out somewhere!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->