BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Hey Fellow pin cushion!

I felt like that last week flu and whopping cough and bloods this week! So rock and roll! Hope your wrist is OK :hugs:

It is very quiet in here again!

I'm alive. Just had busy weekend for troubles birthday.
Quiet week ahead. Softplay for us tomorrow then waiting in for buggy wed /thurs.

Glad youre OK missy. Which buggy did you get in the end?

Xcursion again. This time in denim/black as we still have carseat for it and we know how it folds/works. £112 +£20 postage.

Feeling really low atm. Living with my grandma is hard work and missing my own stuff. Want to be able to have all Maddoxs toys out/set up. Baby gates in place, make meals I want etc.

Hi girls sorry havent been on much had a lot on plus I am sulking that baby is staying put lol x

On the TMI front I have the worst piles ever! Had to go to docs today as so bad and she was like eeek lets try and get rid of that before labour or could be very painful... GREAT!!! So on steroid creams and if not will have to have it burst. Whoever said pregnancy is glamerous. No more babies for me I think!

Krissi - YIKES on the piles! Hope that the cream does the trick and there is no bursting involved!

Missy - I know what you mean about needing your own space :hugs: Cant be much longer now though is it? It will be all worth it in the end.... are you saving much money by living with your Gran?

Nat - Good luck today! :dust:

Reedy - Hope you and ALL your boys are well xxx

AFM - Had a super sleep last night, still had to get up for the usual wee but feeling lovely and refreshed today. Hoping for only one phone call today..... from the solicitor! But knowing my luck I'll get one from the MW and nothing from the solicitor! :dohh:

Hope you all have a lovely Slump day x

We're saving on utility bills but paying twice over for food as I get stuff for me and trouble here and David's having to buy food in the block. Plus we needed to buy a car over here.

Missy - Ahhh I see I hope you can find a car soon. When is moving day?

Moving day is the 20th.
Car bought n sorted.
So now to sort Xmas....

Spent 50+ in asda today. Getting..... basics!!!

Eek

Eurrghhh Shopping is so expensive! Not long now until you move though! 2 weeks today!!

im bored at home!!! waiting in for buggy that could arrive today, or tomorrow,

crap day... have diabetes again.

Went from 4.6 to 8.4, which is lower than Isobel (came out at 11.8). Just feel a total and utter failure.

Your not a failure hun there is nothing you could do to prevent it xxx

Had midwife today baby is pretty much engaged thank god, we are not sure whether she is back to back or somewhere in between but def not fully in normal position but still better news than totally back to back.

I am booked in for a sweep a week Friday if I haven't had her before then. Come on baby get a move on!!!

Hi ladies

Nat - :hugs: Youre not a failure :hugs:

Missy - Hope you didnt go to mad. Did it turn up?

Krissi - How come theyre doing a sweep before due date? Didnt realise they did them before 40 weeks.

AFM - No diabetes... but still complications with the house :( Happy with the results with the diabetes as I REALLY don't want to be induced and tbh if I go over I'll be carrying on until 43 weeks unless Im totally fed up or there is a danger to me or baby.

What is everyone doing at the weekend?

Krissi, get bouncing on the ball!! She will turn in labour. Fingers crossed she will be here before Friday x

:hugs: all round

Buggy arrived about 5pm! Maddox road tested it and wouldnt get out, lol

:hugs: krissi, Im sure she'll turn, hope sweep does the job

Samba: glad you got the GD all clear but booo hiss on the house. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4