BAW Club!! Home Sweet Home

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Girlies!!

Isn't it nice to be back!!

Here we go with the joke of the day!! Reminds me of us!!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 14
Morning....Oh its lovely to be back in here. How are we all today?

Hi baby.love - Im fine thanks. Looking forward to the weekend!! YEYYY!! Did you test today??

Yeah :bfn: but AF is due tomorrow so i'll wait and see what happens...I was convinced last night as when i took my bra off it really hurt and i never have that before AF. But i guess our bodies can change as we get older so maybe its a new sign of AF. I'll test again tomorrow. Plus if AF doesnt show up i have got a form from the Dr to have my bloods done monday.

Baby.love - Sorry that you had a :bfn:. However you still don't know. Fingers crossed. Some cycles I have really sore boobs and lower back ache. Its so crap :witch: & :bfp: signs are the same. Looks like Im going to have to pop on tomorrow and see how you get on.!!! Any excuse!! Hey!

Morning girls
Ahhh its good to be back x :happydance:
So glad its friday & I only have 2 hours left at work then its off to celebrate DH birthday.
Baby.Love - sorry you didnt get what you were hoping for, hope things are different next time x or even 2moro x

morning reedy...

Lucky thing having 1/2 day!! Im so jealous. Are you doing anything nice for his birthday?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i've saved that for my desktop.....might give a copy to fat guy next to me as well!

i am soo relieved, i was searching around for you guys earlier on and i couldn't find you - i was in a state of panic!

but yes, it's good to be back!

Yeah we're going out for dinner then to the Cinema to see Hancock x
I'm really looking forward to it, its the first time since we've been married that we've been out just the 2 of us bcus of work & seeing friends x

I get to finish work at 1.30pm every friday which is one of the reasons i love my job so much x

Whats everyones plans for the weekend then? x

Thanks girls :) I have decided what will be will be and just relax about it.
As for the weekend! Just gonna chill out and maybe go for some nice walks. I have a very energetic boxer dog so i am sure she will come with me.

1.30 you lucky thing - what job do you do?

friend told me that Hancock is very good!

no nookie on the back seats of the cinema though!

Hi buffycat!!

Glad you liked todays piece of humour!! Im sorry I was late today. Doing the W-word.

Reedy - I can I come and work with you!! :rofl: Sounds like a nice plan for tonight.

Baby.love - I can't believe how cool calm and relaxed you are. But thats the best way to be!!

This weekend is relatively quiet.

Tonight = Me DF Bangers and mash mango sorbet tv!!

Saturday - going to a golden wedding anniversary

Sunday - Gardening

Thats it

Hey everybody!!! Been super hectic at work so havent been on properly for a few days...
Am at home today but working all weekend instead.. am trying to go out and enjoy myself as much as possible as work is taking over my life right now as doing 70 hours a week right now!!! Off to do a little shopping and then drinks with friends and thai dinner!!! YUM!!!

Feeling very positive today.. think i might by ov-ing (opks -ve although still not sure if i'm using them right).. trying not to test all the time as well!!!!!!!!!

What you all been up to????

1.30 you lucky thing - what job do you do?

friend told me that Hancock is very good!

no nookie on the back seats of the cinema though!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm a receptionist for a printing company, we work till 5.30pm monday to thursday & only get half hour lunch so we can finish early friday x

Had a lot of people say Hancock is really good - Love Will Smith x

babylove- fingers so crossed for you!!! Keep us up to date with the developments.....good luck!!!

Hi Doc!!

Nice to see you are going to take some time out for yourself!! Good luck this month hunny! :dust:

I promise you will all know as soon as i do :).... Either way!

hey doc....nice to see you back!!!

i'm hoping that i'm ov'ing......i'm running out of opks you see!

thai food is lovely though! i have no idea what to have tonight!

no meetings planned for today, plus it's dress down...so sitting here doing some *w* whilst listening to ipod....

:)

Buffycat - Dress down and listening to ipod. We've got virgin radio on and the DJ sounds like alan partridge!! :rofl: Bruce spingstein dancing in the dark!!! Oh yes don't you love the 80's classics!!

hee hee !!!!

currently listening to the last shadow puppets......have a right old mix on this though..

virgin is pretty good though to be honest - we have a digital radio at home so we can get it now!

i can just imagine you leaping around the workplace with an air guitar!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->