BAW Club!! Home Sweet Home

Now who's lucky what I would do to listen to music while i'm at work lol
the speakers dont even work on my computer anymore think my boss turned them off so I'm not like this :happydance::dance::headspin::wohoo:

reedy - I'd give up my music for 1/2 day every friday!!! REM 'thats me in the corner...'

oooh, i can beat that....Ace of Base Greatest hits now!

all that she want is another baby......

TBH I would be happy with just one right now!! :rofl:

Afternoon All.

So we're all back in the old home now!!
So glad it is Friday, did not want to get out of bed this morning. I was naughty and had two glasses of wine last night at dinner, i was trying to be good and not have any alcohol now I'm TTC, but then i did that last time and MC and now I'm talking of going to the spa, see my other thread in TTC. Maybe if i'm naughty everything will work out. Sorry i know i shouldn't think like that, but i was a saint last time.

Sorry you got your BFN babylove. I still have hopes for you.

Hi Owo!! I posted on your spa thread. We are due for :test: same dayish!!
Between 23rd and 29th for me as don't know my cycle length!!
Fingers crossed!!

oh crap, it's raining !

it's almost the weekend - why rain on a weekend - could it not have rained all week!?!?!?

am going to a bbq tomorrow....it needs to be sunny! :growlmad:

Buffycat - Where has everyone been??? Its not raining here but we've got some pretty big dark clouds in the sky so probably only a matter of time!!

Hey icrepka!!!

Are you trying this cycle or are you waiting until the end of this one??

Next one I think. End of August/beginning of Sept.

i'm trying whenever possible.......!

:hissy: i want a bump!

a joke for you.....but apologies to anyone with blonde hair....!

A very flat-chested blonde finally decided she needed a bra and set out to the mall in search of one in her size. She entered an upscale department store and approached the saleslady in lingerie and asked 'Do you have a size 28AAAA bra??'

The clerk haughtily replied in the negative, so she left the store and proceeded to another department store where she is rebuffed in much the same manner. After a third try at another department store in the mall, she had become disgusted. Leaving the mall, she drove to K-Mart.

Marching up to the sales clerk, she unbuttoned and threw open her blouse, yelling 'Do you have anything for this??'

The lady looked closely at her and replied 'Have you tried Clearasil??'

Buffycat - Me too!!!! seems like ages away until :test:!! Even I don't know if i'll be testing to early.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! :rofl: I like that one!

Why did the blonde get sacked from the M&M factory??

For throwing away all the 'w's!!

Its getting close!! Are you excited??

Very much so. I just found out yesterday that DH's office has approved remoting work from home, so my worries about childcare have been relieved. He won't be able to stay home every day, but even if he can stay home one or two days a week, it would save us bundles of money.

hee hee...fat guy has had to do some work today!

snigger snigger......
am going early today......4.30pm - wahoo! that will really annoy him!

:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->