BAW Club!! Home Sweet Home

i just saw some tumbleweed go through the BAW room.....

where has everyone gone!??!?!

Im back!!!

Icrepka - thats fab news. Im hoping that I'll be able to work from home a couple of days a week

Buffycat - You can't abandon me now!! Im sorry :rofl:

Aha there you are, just been on chatter thread and wondered where you were!! How come you all moved back?

Been busy again till now, getting to be a habit!!

How is everyone?

What time do you call this tracy!! :rofl:

Sorry hun we moved back as no-one seemed to be coming on in general chatter.

How are you??

Hi Doc!!

Nice to see you are going to take some time out for yourself!! Good luck this month hunny! :dust:

Thank you honey!!!
Hope your weekend good...heres a funny story for you though...

Just went and had a facial (bit of a treat on my day off) and the lady was a reflexologist too so she gave me a bit of a foot massage while she was doing the mask part (very relaxing by the way).. started jabbering on about babies etc (no surprise). So the end she says to me.. are you ovulating??

I was a wee bit taken back when she said shes sure im ovulating by the areas in my ankle and foot which correspond to the right fallopian tube!!!!!!!!! I could have fallen over backwards!!!!!
Had a niggle on the right for 2 days now and had +ve CM i think this morning!! (still not got my head round opks yet..only ever get the faintest of lines... so yet to confirm if this is the case on test..)
I've got adhesions from an appendix op on the right which have been playing up a bit- maybe theres more to it... i will keep you posted!!!!!!!

The suggestive mind of someone wttc/ttc.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE THINGS FOR SURE-THERE WILL BE NAUGHTY BD-ing TONIGHT!!!!! Bring on the weekend...ha ha:rofl::rofl:

Oh I see! I am fine thanks, just counting the seconds till five oclock!! Getting my hair cut and coloured tomorrow, its been 6 months since I had it done!! been looking for styles on the internet and found a couple I like

Hi Doc!!

Nice to see you are going to take some time out for yourself!! Good luck this month hunny! :dust:

Thank you honey!!!
Hope your weekend good...heres a funny story for you though...

Just went and had a facial (bit of a treat on my day off) and the lady was a reflexologist too so she gave me a bit of a foot massage while she was doing the mask part (very relaxing by the way).. started jabbering on about babies etc (no surprise). So the end she says to me.. are you ovulating??

I was a wee bit taken back when she said shes sure im ovulating by the areas in my ankle and foot which correspond to the right fallopian tube!!!!!!!!! I could have fallen over backwards!!!!!
Had a niggle on the right for 2 days now and had +ve CM i think this morning!! (still not got my head round opks yet..only ever get the faintest of lines... so yet to confirm if this is the case on test..)
I've got adhesions from an appendix op on the right which have been playing up a bit- maybe theres more to it... i will keep you posted!!!!!!!

The suggestive mind of someone wttc/ttc.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE THINGS FOR SURE-THERE WILL BE NAUGHTY BD-ing TONIGHT!!!!! Bring on the weekend...ha ha:rofl::rofl:

OMG that is bizarre!! I want to go for a foot massage!!

https://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery/long/images/thumbnails/a6.jpg

I like this one

:-( Where have you all gone? I am off home now so catch you all later, have a good weekend!

:rofl: I printed the "joke of the day" to hang at my desk, and it printed on my team leader's printer, not mine. :rofl: good thing she has a sense of humour or I would be buggered.

Tracy - hair styles lovely really like it. Have a fab weekend

Icrepka - Glad you liked the joke!!

I want my feet done now!! :rofl:

Doc - no need to ask what you'll be up to this weekend!!

am back now.....

still at work as well......pants

i love having my feet done, haven't been for ages though!

Buffycat - thought you were finishing early?? Wonder what your up to tonight??!! :rofl:

had to finish writing a document.....now done though.....
plus fat guy left at 4.45 without completing the team report!

ggrr.......i'll be mentioning that to our manager next week!

tonight....snigger snigger.....early night.....none of this tired nonsense!

:sex::sex::sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"