BAW Club Hump day!!! Yeyyy

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

Im upto my eye balls in the dreaded 'w' department today!!

But here's joke of the day!!

Mother Superior called all the nuns together and said to them,

"I must tell you all something. We have a case of gonorrhea in the convent."

"Thank God," said an elderly nun at the back. "I'm so tired of chardonnay."

Hope you all enjoy it and will catch up very soon!!

Love

Kerry

Morning girls :) i am the happiest girl in the world today...The :witch: seems to be making her way over to me as i have been spotting this morning(tmi sorry) So heres to a new cycle and lots of :sex: lol

Morning all x
Kerry - Cant believe your doing the 'W' word tut tut :rofl: you should be ashamed of yourself :rofl:
Hope your back soon x
Did everyone have a good evening?
I went to my mums for dinner then came home & had a night in with Chef Ramsey *Swoon*

Morning All,

Kerry I'll let you off this time as i was a bit busy yesterday with the dreaded W word. It's the 23rd today isn't it officially test day today....well?

Good News babylove that the :witch: seems to be on her way, at least you'll know where you stand and really start getting down to :sex:

Reedy i had a nice evening, made the most of the nice weather and went for a stroll by the river.

Morning girls, sorry not been on yet this week, been busy AGAIN! My boss has gone on his hols for 3 weeks now though so should quieten off thank god!
Anyone got any good/hopeful news this month yet? I started with bad ov pains yesterday after thinking I had them last week - what IS my body doing at the moment???? Anyway been bding every day just to be on the safe side LOL

Thanks owo, i am relieved but at the same time gutted she didnt show before now as it would of saved all the excitment! Oh well atleast she is here and my body is trying to settle down.
Reedy my evening was very chilled and lovely thanks hun.

Morning, hope your :witch: flies away quickly so you can get on with the bding!!

Morning Tracy,

Nice to have you back.

HI girls,

Just dropping by. I already tested yesterday as DF is away today. :bfn: But TBH Im not going to dwell on it. Today is the earliest day if Ive not had a visit from :witch: by the 29th I'll :test: then. Its crap when your cycle goes at out sync you don't know when the best time to :test: is.

baby.love hope that the :witch: doesn't stay too soon!!

Tracy - Hiya hunny!! Its lovely to see you! Hope that you get your :bfp: this month.

Reedy - Gordon F-ing Ramsey!! Can't believe you fancy him!! :rofl:

Went on a 10 mile bike ride last night. I thought I was going to die! My legs are killing me today!!

Thanks Sambatiki :) She is being a bit shy at the moment so am hoping she shows her face properly. Just been reading your journal :) I am debating whether i should start one? But i would just moan all the time :rofl:

Reedy - Gordon F-ing Ramsey!! Can't believe you fancy him!! :rofl:

I knew somebody would say that :rofl:
There is just something very sexy about him :blush:

So who do you girls have an embarrassing crush on???

I must admit Gordon Ramsey is quite nice! and a million miles away from my usual type! Maybe its all that dirty talking :rofl:

Baby.love - I think journals are great!! I use mine to moan as you have probably noticed. But I think it'll be really nice to look back on once I get my :bfp:, and have a good laugh at myself at all the moaning I have done :rofl:

reedy - Mine one is whatsit nesbitt from cold feet and the yellow pages add. There's something about him. Its probably his ability to make people laugh. He's no oil painting!!

My embarrising crush is Rafael Nadal(incase you don't know the Tennis Player). everyone teases me and says he looks like a monkey but i have a soft spot for muscly arms and just love him in those sleeveless tops he wears when playing..Meaw!!!

reedy - Mine one is whatsit nesbitt from cold feet and the yellow pages add. There's something about him. Its probably his ability to make people laugh. He's no oil painting!![/QUOTE]

SNAP!! he is LOVELY!! I have the whole series of cold feet on dvd- i have only watched it about 10 times :rofl:

reedy - Mine one is whatsit nesbitt from cold feet and the yellow pages add. There's something about him. Its probably his ability to make people laugh. He's no oil painting!!

I agree no oil painting but I did like him in Jekyll x

Ok well my main crush is Robert Kazinsky(sean in eastenders) when that guy smiles i melt into my sofa , Plus he is a bit of rough .

I also really love Joe Flanigan who plays John Shepherd in Stargate Atlantis. Can't wait for the new series to start.

I'm also loving Smithy from the Bill aswell at the minute yum
I do have some random crushes :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back