BAW club Monday :o(

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

How is everyone?? Did everyone have a good weekend??

I'd like to know where you work, to be so bored! I'm still off ill. Had a really good day saturday, one side of my family met other halfs family, all went really well. Sunday met with my dad and sorted the massive family issue out, and then had pre-wedding photos... still ill tho.

What about you?

N x

Hey Nat - I work in Imports. So Im either horrendously busy or really quiet. Im sooo glad everything went ok at the weekend for you. I hope you get better soon. Probably all the stress getting you down hun

Yes it is down to the stress but should be getting better. DId you do anything nice over the weekend?

not much really babysitting Friday and Saturday. DF was working sunday so just a lazy day caught up on whole weeks hollyoaks (how sad :cry:). and shipwrecked.

Morning ladies

God I hate mondays!! xx

I am boooooooooooored today :( work sucks!

I go on holiday 2 weeks today, wish it would hurry up!

Nicky - Hiya babes. I hate them too!!! How was ur weekend!

Lisa - Welcome to the BAW Club!! Where are you going on holiday?? You lucky thing!! And also introduce ya self...

We're going to the lake district (log cabin) for a week, I cannot wait!!

What would you like to know and I will tell you?

Sound lurrrvely.

Age, married/engaged/living in sin!! Kids??? When you will be TTCing! Fave sexual position! :rofl: last part's a joke :rofl:

Hi Lisa :hi:

I live on the outskirts of the Lake District, a log cabin sounds very nice.

Hi Kerry did bugger all at the weekend (dunno how I cope with all the excitement in my life TBH!) x

Nicky - But its nice to chill out every now and then. Im starting to get really excited about august now. My birthday, DF's birthday... I just hope that I can give him the best birthday pressie in the world... a nice :bfp:.

Nat - i don't why your laughing you didn't tell us yours!!! :rofl:

I'm not telling my fav position! I like them all!!

Sound lurrrvely.

Age, married/engaged/living in sin!! Kids??? When you will be TTCing! Fave sexual position! :rofl: last part's a joke :rofl:

24; engaged/living in sin;
No kids, never been pg;
Have suspected PCOS, on progesterone to see if it will regulate my cycle, but not using protection though :blush:
Lol @ positions, hanging upside down from a chandelier is my fave! haha

ok ok! Mines on top too:)

But here's my roll call

26 engaged, getting married in 3 weeks.
Been on pill since I was 20, last pill will be taken 13th July, then thats it. :happydance:
Currently doubting will get pregnant as periods weren't regular before pill...

Lisa - I would try it but don't think chandelier would take my fat arse!! :rofl:
Hope you get a :bfp: soon hun. Have you been taking the progesterone long??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->