• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Club Thursday

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Girlies,

Thought they'd be a thread up by now!! How are we all?? Did anyone see BB last night and eastenders and holby city. OMG how brillant!! :happydance:

Hi Sam :hello:

I'm doing ok today. No, I didn't see any of those shows never heard of them actually, I don't think the US gets them.

Does/did anyone watch The Tudors? Seasons 1&2 were GREAT!! They're filming Season 3 now in Ireland.

I think you have Big Brother in the US. But not the others. Ive not heard of the tudors but I only have terrestrial TV at the mo. Thats 4 channels as the village I live in is so remote we can't get the 5th! ! ! :rofl:

Big Brother we have, don't watch it though.The Tudors is on showtime. You only have 4 stations!?!??!?!?!

Hi Girls :hi:

Was wondering where everyone was today!

Haven't watched them either... although I sky plus'd BB so watched a little bit at lunchtime & will watch the rest as soon as i get home.

What a total BEEATCH that Alex is :hissy: glad she's been chucked out but it's a pity she avoided gettin a proper eviction with the crowd booing her eh?

Hi Nicky!!

You didn't watch Eastenders???!!!! Its was WICKED!! Do you want me to fill you in or you going to watch them later??

Chris - Yes only 4 TV Stations!!! Unless you have Sky or cable. But we can't get cable in our village.

Hi Nicky!

I read that Queen Elizabeth visited Cumbria. Did you get to see her?

Sam - time to move! :rofl:

What happened in Enders then? im intrigued LOL

Hi Chris :hi:

Nope I never heard about "Lizzy" coming here but to be honest I wouldn't go out of my way to see the Royal family anyway... I'd rather see the Royle family off telly TBH :rofl:

Hi Chris :hi:

Nope I never heard about "Lizzy" coming here but to be honest I wouldn't go out of my way to see the Royal family anyway... I'd rather see the Royle family off telly TBH :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Nicky

OMG May came to take summer away!!! And she blew the house up!!! With Mickey, Dawn and summer in it.

P.s Does anyone know how to put pics on the thread??

Haven't a clue sorry... I was also wondering how to post a link to my Fertility Friends chart?? I'm rubbish at anything to do with computers - just being on this forum is good in my opinion! LOL

I think you have Big Brother in the US. But not the others. Ive not heard of the tudors but I only have terrestrial TV at the mo. Thats 4 channels as the village I live in is so remote we can't get the 5th! ! ! :rofl:

I can't wait for the new season of BB US. I think there was only one season of Canadian BB, but I still get to watch the American one.

Hey Icrepka...

Hope your ok. I love BB!! Did you say the :witch: has arrived??

Yes, the :witch: has come full force. :sick: I am battling that, and a bladder infection. Definitely had better days.

Tonight I have a family function that I'm going to have to put a happy face on for. meh.

Other than not feeling well physically, I'm pretty happy today.

Icrepka

Glad to hear it babe!! Im sure you'll enjoy urself tonight!!

Icre - the :witch: is full force for me today as well. You'll have fun tonight - the anticipation is always worse than the actual event. lol

Ok, seriously, this day needs to MOVE!!!!!!

Chris - :rofl: Ive only got 2hrs 15mins left :muaha:

:rofl: 6 hours and 10 minutes left to go for me :hissy: I can't believe it's only 10:20 am - feels like it should be at least noon. Where's my :book:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->