Baw Club Wednesday (nearly There!!)

DF just called out to work :cry: he's not going to be back until late. So no :sex: for me tonight... So much for hump day!!! :rofl:

We've not got sky yet :cry:. But TBH I quite like the Sunday Hollyoaks/shipwrecked marathon!! A great excuse to stay in bed until the early afternoon.

Good Morning Ladies! :hi:

Sam, sorry your hump day is postponed. To make you feel better we didn't :sex: either last night. We got home from his softball game and after a trip to McDonald's (yeah I know so much for losing weight) I showered did a litle bit of studying (school started for me) and went to bed. I was exhausted. Up until that point I was all set to :sex: Oh well....think OV has passed anyway. God forbid we should :sex: after ovulation. :rofl:

How I met my DH - We worked at the same hospital. I took a second job working the switchboard on Sundays. On a very rare ocassion, DH happened to be working that Sunday because he was doing someone a favor. I ordered pizza and since I couldn't leave the switchboard, he brought me the pizza. I fell in love then and started asking around about him. My co-worker (I worked as a secretary at the same hospital during the day) set DH and I up. Little did I know that he was working up his nerve to ask me out when my co-worker said she wanted to play match maker!

oh bless, i do like to hear of how people met their OHs..

for me, i used to work as a barmaid in a hotel during my breaks from university.....the hotel was part-owned by a company that OH used to work for, so when he relocated from another office....he was put in the hotel whilst he bought a house......he would be at the bar every shift that i worked waiting for me.....

and now we have been together for 10 years.....:D

Chris - Sorry there was no :sex: last night.
Its a lovely story how you and OH met thou!!!

Buffycat - Thats a nice story too. Im getting all soppy now!! :rofl:

currently can't be bothered with work...all i can think about is if AF is going to show up on Monday.....

:shrug:

currently can't be bothered with work...

:rofl: Funny how work gets in the way when you're at work. The nerve!! :rofl:

PS - I can't be bothered with it either. I suppose I should do some though. Might make my day go lots quicker - especially since it's only 9:24 am! :hissy::cry:

Lisa/Nat - Your turn!!!

I met my other half online, through a dating site. I had just moved into my first flat, he started talking to me and thats it... he moved in 6 months later. No arguements yet and getting married and starting a family :)

For got to say we just bought our first house together last august and just been together just over two years now.

I met my other half online, through a dating site. I had just moved into my first flat, he started talking to me and thats it... he moved in 6 months later. No arguements yet and getting married and starting a family :)

Awwww....that's so sweet, Natalie!

no arguments after 10 years for us....and i have even tried to start an argument on purpose to see how it would go!

life is too short to argue anyway...

:)

no arguments after 10 years for us....and i have even tried to start an argument on purpose to see how it would go!

life is too short to argue anyway...

AGREED! DH and I have been together for 6 years, married for almost 14 months. No arguments for us either - not really anyway. Nothing big anyway, he yells at me for not closing the curtainliner all the way when I'm showering and I yell at him for leaving his dirty socks all over the place. Drives me nuts!! :rofl:

now i reckon that he should be thankful for you leaving the curtainliner open! at least he gets to see more of you!

i love the way that certain things in the US are named differently to the UK....curtainliner being one....we know it as a shower curtain...

DF and I bicker loads..... Esp when Ive got PMT :rofl: Bless him though Im horrid with PMT!!!

Ugh, this is so frustrating! I have 2 bosses - my main boss knows of my vacation time from July 11th-22nd. My 2nd boss said to me today she had no idea that I was going to be out those days and she's going to be out for surgery on July 11th. And 2 of us really shouldn't be out at the same time why I don't know b/c there are PLENTY of times when we are both out of the office for various meetings downtown, etc. When we want to take vaca time, we mark it off on the main vacation calendar. I have told my 2nd boss to ALWAYS LOOK at it b/c that's how we all know when one is taking vacation. She doesn't ever mark off her time or check the vacation folder. My boss said, well I guess for 1 day it won't be a big deal that we're both out. I mean really, I can't do ANYTHING without her anyway! - not the importnat stuff. I can't hire people, extend offers, put people in the system or any of that important crap, so why do I need to be here when she isn't? UGH! Anything else that needs to be done, another co-worker can do or it can wait until that Monday when my boss is back. It's summer, people take vacation!

I hate people sometimes - the more people I know, the more I love my dog. :rofl:

I havent :sex: for ages, had it planned last night but OH was upset about dog

now i reckon that he should be thankful for you leaving the curtainliner open! at least he gets to see more of you!

i love the way that certain things in the US are named differently to the UK....curtainliner being one....we know it as a shower curtain...

We know it as a shower curtain too - I tend to call things different from what they are. lol Like the other day I called the frying pan the "Fran" :rofl: I dunno my brain likes to condense things against my will. :rofl:

Me at OH argue like mad, usually me, I'm grumpy all the time just now (think its cause I've got the horn!) ROFL

Lisa - Im glad Im not the only one in here that argues!! Hopefully you'll get a bit :sex: soon hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->