Baw Club Wednesday (nearly There!!)

i know what you mean about people....my work colleagues are sometimes a nightmare (though i am sure that some of you have worked that out already!) fortunately as long as half the team are in it is ok, but then if ever i am out, the fat guy next to me will always complain.....

i love my cat more than people sometimes....my cat is called Buffy by the way....hence that is where my name has come from!

:wohoo:

I havent :sex: for ages, had it planned last night but OH was upset about dog

Don't feel bad DH and I haven't :sex: for awhile. Like you, I had planned :sex: last night too. We got home late from softball and just really wasn't in the mood - too bloated from McDonalds. :rofl: Pity too because I think I O'd yesterday or Monday. Oh well..........

i know what you mean about people....my work colleagues are sometimes a nightmare (though i am sure that some of you have worked that out already!) fortunately as long as half the team are in it is ok, but then if ever i am out, the fat guy next to me will always complain.....

i love my cat more than people sometimes....my cat is called Buffy by the way....hence that is where my name has come from!

:wohoo:

I love it! My mini dachsund's name is Annie.

my other cat is called Willow......you can guess what i was watching 8 years ago when we got them!

I haven't got a pet :cry:

But...... I did get :sex: last night!! Although with a hat on!! :rofl: But I don't mind because I want to go to global gathering!!! :happydance: Its great as its my last weekend of freedom (fingers crossed) before we have a :baby:

LOL Good for you Sam!! I don't feel too bad about missing O this month. I can get :drunk: a couple more times, really get it all out of my system, so that after this cycle we can :sex: like crazy to catch that egg!

Chris - You might not have been too late!! Have you been charting?? Do you know for sure when you OV'd??

Chris - You might not have been too late!! Have you been charting?? Do you know for sure when you OV'd??

No, I don't know for sure exactly. I don't really chart but I take notice of EWCM and OV pain which I ALWAYS get every month. I had EWCM on Monday and yesterday I had OV pains - so I'm assuming I OV'd on Monday or Tuesday.

Chris - thats bad luck if you have :cry: Sorry hun... But you never know thou..

Very true - life always finds a way right? lol

My dog is called Lola :)

I wanted to :sex: last night before AF comes!

Chris - If the dreaded :witch: does catch you. Then you'll have to join Icrepka and I as cycle buddies. We're not all that far apart. Whaddya think

Chris - If the dreaded :witch: does catch you. Then you'll have to join Icrepka and I as cycle buddies. We're not all that far apart. Whaddya think

Absolutely!! That'll be fun! I'm obsessing now....I'm thinking since I had OV pain yesterday evening - maybe the egg will stay alive until we can get to :sex: tonight. Hang on eggie......give mommy just another 8 hours....:rofl:

Absolutely!! That'll be fun! I'm obsessing now....I'm thinking since I had OV pain yesterday evening - maybe the egg will stay alive until we can get to :sex: tonight. Hang on eggie......give mommy just another 8 hours....:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
glad it isn't just just me that talks to myself!

Chris - Loadsa luck and hoping you won't be joining us coz you have your :bfp:!! I think the egg does stay alive for 24-48 hours. Hang on though Im googling it now!! :rofl:

Re:- talking to yourself... you all must know I do it.... as you all know Im a nutter anyway :rofl:

all the nutters together i think in here......apologies if that offends anyone!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buffycat - Not offended me hun!! :rofl: You just pointed out the obvious nutter gene that I have!! :rofl:

Not offended here either, I'm very nutters. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->