BAW Club

GOD BRING ON 5.30!!! Df is staying at his mums for 2 nights :cry: and we've not got broadband yet!!! What am I going to do!!!???? :hissy:

Yikes, no DF and no broadband. My inlaws moved recently and took then a month to get their broadband reconnected, they said it was hell.
I end up watching girly DVD's in that situation.

Sorry if i'm putting a downer on things today. Just having a down day.

Don't worry Owo. We are all intitled to bad days :hugs: Anything in particular thats bothering you?? Or is it just one :cry: of those days

Don't worry Owo. We are all intitled to bad days :hugs: Anything in particular thats bothering you?? Or is it just one :cry: of those days

It's just one of those days. Started yesterday really. It's a combination of "I want a baby now" :hissy: and "OMG i don't want to get pregnant, what if it happens again" and "What if it was a fluke this time and i don't get pregnant again". Plus i'm approaching 30(July 17th) and starting to feel the old biological clock.
That's the gist of it really.

Awww hun Im like that everyday. Although Im not 29, (im 26) I'd really like a baby before 30. I think I can understand where you are coming from. I think what I hate the most is sometimes I find it hard to believe that the MC really happened.... dykwim

Awww hun Im like that everyday. Although Im not 29, (im 26) I'd really like a baby before 30. I think I can understand where you are coming from. I think what I hate the most is sometimes I find it hard to believe that the MC really happened.... dykwim

yeah ikwym. At the moment i just feel like I'm plodding along not really having anything to focus on. Can't TTC because AF isn't here yet, Can't really focus on my job as i've got as far as i can where i am really and can't leave because i want maternity benefits, it's not like me. I've always been really driven and had something to focus on, just feel a bit in limbo.
I also can't believe that it was only three weeks ago that it all happend. It seems so much longer ago.
I keep telling myself that it will get better and we have to keep telling ourselves that and focus on the fact we got pregnant once we can do it again. but then that little part of me says "yes you might have got pregnant but it didn't work did it".

Oh babe please try not to think like that.
3 weeks ago isn't a very long time at all. How far were you gone??

I know in the grand scheme of things three weeks isn't long but it feels like an age in one sense and not in another.
I was 10 weeks, but it had stopped growing between 6 and 7. I always knew that miscarriage is high in first tri, but one you don't think it will happen to you and two by 10 weeks i thought that i was home free.
the rational side of me knows that there is no reason why it won't work next time, but the less rational side also knows that women do have multiple miscarriages. I think i am always going to have this fear to an extent until i see a scan with a little heartbeat. I tell you one thing, if i don't get an early scan on the NHS i'm paying for one myself. It will be hell having to wait again.
Thanks for being here and reading.

Thats ok Owo,

I think that people who have children that have never had a MC are extremely lucky esp when you look at the odds of having a MC. I never realised how high the odds are!! I defo know that our time will come when its right. And when it does we'll all appreciate our babies more than ever knowing what a huge miracle that baby is. We will also never forget our angels that left us far far too early but will know that our babies will watched over and protected by our angels.

:hugs:

Kerry

:hugs: owo we all worry about it happening again, I think it is just going to be so hard if and when I get my next :bfp: I will just be paranoid!! You are bound to still be feeling raw about it all, 3 weeks is no time at all to try and get over it, it is 8 weeks now since my m/c started and I still could have a good cry about it sometimes! :hug:

PS you two are a right pair of spring chickens I am 39 next month!!!!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

I don't feel like a spring chicken today!!! :rofl: :hissy: I feel ROTTEN!!! :Hissy: :rofl:

I was afraid i was going to get moaned at for moaning about becoming 30. sorry :blush:

I will let you off just this once LOL are you doing anything exciting for your birthday - when is it?

I will let you off just this once LOL are you doing anything exciting for your birthday - when is it?

July 17th.
No plans as yet. I haven't booked the day off work or anything. I usually get taken out for dinner to a nice restaurant. Can't imagine anything will be different this year. Not sure i want a big fuss anyway.

When's your birthday as you've said yours is next month also?

July 17th.
No plans as yet. I haven't booked the day off work or anything. I usually get taken out for dinner to a nice restaurant. Can't imagine anything will be different this year. Not sure i want a big fuss anyway.

When's your birthday as you've said yours is next month also?

Mine is the 30th, we are going to Anglesey for two nights on the 25th and 26th I am really looking forward to it, it is just OH and me as DD is on hols in France with her Dad then

Mine is the 30th, we are going to Anglesey for two nights on the 25th and 26th I am really looking forward to it, it is just OH and me as DD is on hols in France with her Dad then

That should be wonderful. It's always nice to get away for a couple of nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->