BAW Club

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Morning Girlies,

How was everyones weekend???

Morning,
Weekend was ok. Had to spend £450 on my car service. There wasn't really anything worng, just consumables, tyres, brake disks etc. Arhhh!!!

Then went to the beach yesterday with my sister and her 4 yr old son. It seems to help being with my nephew as he is at the age where he takes in everything and i love teaching him stuff, however it wasn't long after being at the beach when i started to get depressed about all these people with children and i don't. My sis suggested i get together with one of my cousins's who's had two miscarriages in the past to chat. I think she might be right, only the imediate family know what happend. i'm just soo scared the same thing is going to happen next time.
Hope you all had a better weekend.
xx

Hi hun.

I had a wedding on saturday which was lovely!! Sunday was spent in the garden playing monopoly!! Had a bit of a freak last night made DF 'cover up' before :sex: !!! I wish I could make up my my mind. dykwim???

yeah ikwym. DH and I haven't :sex: since miscarrying i just don't know how i feel about it. We wouldn't even be TTC until first AF but everytime i think of it, it brings back all the sad thoughts. I know we just have to get it over with (that's sounds terribly doesn't it), and i'm sure i'll be ok after the first time. What's really annoying a week ago i thought i was doing really well, but the last week as the prospect of TTCing is getting closer, it scares me.

Morning all!

I had a fab weekend, a friend came round on Saturday and we ended up very sloshed then yesterday had a family BBQ which was great - the weather was perfect!!

OWO - poor you, cars cost a bomb don't they! It is totally natural to be scared about trying again, I know I am petrified!! will prob be starting later this week - AAARGH!!

Hi OWO,

Doesn't sound awful at all hun. i think you just have to ease yourself back into it slowly. The first time we :sex: I cried afterwards, but it does get easier overtime. You have to remember that our angels wouldn't want us to feel bad. Easier said than done tho!!

Hey Tracy,

Glad to hear you had a good weekend. I PM'd you like you asked me too.

Just wondering after seeing another one of the threads... Is everyone going to move forums when they are TTC??? And also has anyone heard from porkpie??

Just wondering after seeing another one of the threads... Is everyone going to move forums when they are TTC??? And also has anyone heard from porkpie??

Suppose we will have to move really? Not heard from porkpie for ages - where is she?

Hi OWO,

Doesn't sound awful at all hun. i think you just have to ease yourself back into it slowly. The first time we :sex: I cried afterwards, but it does get easier overtime. You have to remember that our angels wouldn't want us to feel bad. Easier said than done tho!!

Sorry to hear that you cried after the first time. I am worried that is going to happen to me. As you all know we are off on holiday in two weeks (can't wait), i really think it is going to do us the world of good, getting away from it all and enjoying each others company.

I dunno. I'll PM her to see if shes ok.

God I feel like crap!! just want to curl up and sleep!! Never drinking vodka and red bull again!!! :drunk: :rofl:

Morning all!

It is totally natural to be scared about trying again, I know I am petrified!! will prob be starting later this week - AAARGH!!

It does make me feel better that i am not the only one who is petrified. Sorry that sounds really mean. Good Luck at the end of the week. I am not due AF for another week assuming she shows ontime. I'm getting worse the nearer to the time i get.

Tell you what girls Im right in my own lickle La La land today.!!! Need to go home!!

Tell you what girls Im right in my own lickle La La land today.!!! Need to go home!!

I know what you mean. I think i have done zero amount of work today. Tell a lie i responded to two emails and answered my phone twice. All i can think of is babies and lack of. Good job i've got an understanding boss.

I know what you mean. I think i have done zero amount of work today. Tell a lie i responded to two emails and answered my phone twice. All i can think of is babies and lack of. Good job i've got an understanding boss.

LOL I have done some work but not any more than absolutely necessary!!:rofl:

GOD BRING ON 5.30!!! Df is staying at his mums for 2 nights :cry: and we've not got broadband yet!!! What am I going to do!!!???? :hissy:

Are you online at all at home? I don't usually go on much at night cos DH moans at me for being anti-social:rofl: ROLL ON 5Pm for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->