~ BAW Ladies Reunited ~

Hi Ladies,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hope you all had a fab chrimbo and new year. Did anyone do anything exciting? Did you get spoilt by Father Christmas? What are your resolutions for this year?

Mine are to lose weight... (not going well so far :dohh:)
Exercise atleast 3x a week
Spend one day a week having quality time as a family
SAVE SAVE SAVE!
Be more organised

Morning ladies, how was your christmas and new year? x

Had a fab christmas & an ok new year, tbh i was glad to see the back of 2013, just hope this one is better

New years Resolutions -
Same old lose weight lol
Go on more adventures with the boys
Not be a pushover
and obviously get a bloody home for my babies x

Hey ladies

Had a fab xmas & new yr.

My resolution is to look more positively at my life

Going to try and jst enjoy my time and family.

We've booked a Forest break for this time next year for dad's 60th so will have that to look forward to after this xmas x
Hoping to go to Cyprus for a week in May for a friends wedding too x

Missy - Nice simple resolutions :thumbup: Will you be staying where you are for some time?

Reedy - I have no doubt you will be in a nice new home this year. Could you rent for the time being? YAYY for having two holibobs to look forward to this year :yipee:

I absolutely LOVED xmas this year.... isnt it amazing with children and I can only imagine it gets better and better each year.

Yeah it really does Kerry, Finley was a perfect age this year and was so excited when we saw Santa's sleigh fly by on xmas eve x

Reedy - Did you see the shooting star thingie? What you got for lunch? Just had a ham and philly sandwich... but had chocolate cake at 9am this morning :dohh: Still hungry!

Pheebs opened the last of her pressies yesterday and she's just got the hang of ripping the paper open. Bless her it took nearly a week of opening.

I have no clue whats happening with moving staying put out the army in thr army .. im waiting on other ppl to mKe up their minds....

I opened mosy of Nathan's for him.

Maddox loved crimbo :)

Ive just had browned mince with tortilla wrap for lunch

Missy - That must be frustrating. Would you prefer him to come out? Lunch sounds nice x

Financially id rather he stayed in.
He wants to come out. So if he doesbt get selected for redundancy he'll start the getting out process. He wants to go to uni to train to be a dr. So either way were gonna be bk on civi street in the next 12-18m.
Kinda puts the kibosh on baby no 3 :(

Missy - ooooh for some reason I thought that you were stopping at two. I'm guessing that the army wont put him through it?

I had originally said stopping at 2. But more n more wanting a 3rd.

Army wont put him thru at this point. He wants to rejoin army once hes qualified. ... once he gets to 3rd yr he can re-sign up and theyll pay a half wage + uni fees from there... but weve got to get to that point first.

We could still have a 3rd I suppose. But wed end up with a massive age gap with the two boys and then baby 3... im half tempted to say lets have no 3 asap then by time hes out lo will be of an age to be left woth family qhole I go bk to work :/ but I dunno....
Everything is still so up n down

yeah we saw the satellite go over on xmas eve, was pretty awesome x

Missy - Im sure everything will fall in to place x

Finley helped Ethan open his presents, which Ethan was pretty happy to go along with, he was really chilled out all day tbh x

Just looking at holidays, we have opted to scrap the holiday of a lifetime and splash out a little on a holiday to Cyprus for our friends wedding at the end of May, we are trying to get in to the hotel we got married in so if we can get that it would be great x trying to get all inclusive or at least full board, Ethan eats so much we would be out of pocket by the 3rd day lol x

Cyprus sounds lovely. I love the island halloumi and ham pizzas!! They know how to do a cracking pork chop too

reedy - That would be lovely to go back there. Hope you can get in.

Missy - :hi:

Just spent the best part of the day in Tesco! Pheebs is now conked out in her car seat and I'm trying to get some inspiration for tonight's dinner.

Were having a cheese pizza and adding some ham to it.

Did u spot the easter eggs in tesco???

Missy - I made this
snake-in-the-hole.jpg
and she chucked it all over the floor. Pretty much the whole lot! So I made her a sandwich with cottage cheese and the meatloaf in and she ate it, she still throw a lot of that on the floor too.

Nathan is in a terrible throwing stage. Hes barely eating!! Everything is a "how far does this fly" toy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->