~ BAW Ladies Reunited ~

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Thought that we could try and resurrect our lovely little page.

Miss you all so much xxx

Hi!! :hi:

What is everyone up to? I'm on a KIT day until 1.30pm.

Reedy - How was Ethan's Birthday?

Missy - How are your boys?

Im at work till 3.30pm today x
Ethan had a great birthday thanks x
Both boys got presents and cards from THAT woman & her good for nothing husband (MIL & FIL) we dug out the cards ripped them up and put them in the bin before the boys could open them and told them we were unsure who the presents were from.
We're completely done with them now, the things she has said about DH, me and my family is disgusting and im baffled as to why she thinks we deserve this when its her & her husband in the wrong - Feckers!! they wont be seeing the boys again thats for sure x

anyway sorry rant over x
Both boys had great birthdays and its nice to be able to chill out and not have a ton of plans x Just fireworks on saturday night x

anyone else doing anything for bonfire night or Halloween? x

Reedy - Good for you!! Stupid slag bag and her pimp! Glad the boys enjoyed themselves.

Dan and I are at a wedding saturday night, we're staying away and Pheebs is with my mum. So hoping to get pissed, :sleep: and if DH is really lucky a :sex: :haha:

I'm only working until 1.30pm today but back in on monday for the whole day :(

ooooh lucky Dan :winkwink: it will be nice for you to have time to yourselves x

Im currently making my way through a Reeses Peanut butter snowman, 3 words - OH MY GOD

Reedy - Yes it will but I bet we talk about Pheebs the whole time :haha: I'm on a starve day :( Had some Quavers for 88 calories, I could eat my own arm right now. Yummy Reese's!! Very jealous! Are you doing anything for Halloween?

We still talk about the kids when we go out too, its only natural x

Not doing anything for tonight apart from doing our pumpkin which i am going to attempt to carve Mario in to lol Pinterest is making me crazy hahaha x

we were going to go to some parties this afternoon/ evening b. dedecided to miss them as Nathan has cold. Maddox has an OT apt Half way through one of the parties.
and I'd only be able to stay 1hr at this evenings party because it's a juggle to put both boys to bed alone never mind two Overtired boys...
David's away overnight.

our weekend is pretty damn full. party tomorrow with David's family for max. then party with my family Saturday. then family photo shoot Sunday n pub lunch after...

Can I still be BAW eventhough I don't work anymore?

Hi Samba

Hi Reedy... I can't believe you MIL would say horrid things about her own son? Some people shouldn't have children.

Hi Chris!

Chris - Of course you can, SLACKER!!! :haha:

Missy - Sounds like a busy but lovely weekend.

Nat - Oooh share your pumpkin I want to see!

I am starving! I'm doing the 5:2 diet and so desperate for choc!

it's doesn't get any quieter over the next 10 days or so either :/

trick o treaters have eaten every bit of yummy I had it
n. got caught on the hop. gave them bloomin white cooking choc broken into cubes haha

Nat that isn't the half of it, we are still living at my parents all crammed in 14 months after we moved in because of them!! :cry:

Chris - PJ looked so freaking adorable as Yoda x Can I ask< is Halloween in the US as awesome as it looks on tv??

Finley went trick or treating last night with my niece & BIL, i made a quick 5 minute DIY costume and off he went, he had a great time and came back with lots of treats x

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QmasDFv8R8c/Tf7JRSeqlRI/AAAAAAAABnc/zQdl1iCJ4Ys/s1600/monday2.jpg

Morning Peeps!

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend. Did you go and see fireworks?

We had a night away from Pheebs at a wedding. I didn't really know many people so didn't have the best time. Especially as they had an awful Johnny Cash tribute and the disco didn't start until 11pm and finished at 12am. So was just really feeling the benefit of my dancing shoes when it all stopped :( Anyway went to bed at 12.30am, left DH at the bar and had a nice sleep.

I really missed Pheebs :( it was so lovely to pick her up on Sunday.

KIT day today, DH is looking after madam... I can't believe how much I miss her :dohh:

Nat - Long story but DH's step dad got a loan out in his name without his permission and then didn't pay it for months so the black mark goes against DH which means when we went to get a mortgage in the summer for a house we saw we were refused because of this default on his account and when we did some digging we found out it was his step dad and rather than supporting her son MIL has just sent abusive text after abusive text saying the most awful things about DH when he is the innocent victim in all of this x He's heartbroken his parents could do this to him. We have a legal aide who is helping us to get it cleared from DH's credit file and now the Financial ombudsman are involved and the company that created the account have 4 weeks to decide what they are going to do x Its the most stressed I have ever been and its really taken its toll on us as a family, we no longer see his 'parents' and that's how it will stay as they refuse to apologize for what they have done x
sorry that ended up being the long version x

We went to see fireworks Saturday night and had jacket potatoes while sitting in the car x Finley's Ear defenders came in very handy and hoping to take him to the cinema this weekend for the first time as he's never wanted to go before because its loud x

Kerry- what a rubbish night, i'm not a fan of tribute bands, especially if its a band you don't really like x
even though the much needed sleep is amazing you really do miss them x

Reedy - You know what I think of his 'parents' TWUNTS!! What is the date for the decision? Glad you had a nice time at the fireworks. Finley is such a cutie pie :cloud9:
I was so looking forward to a good boogie to burn off the cocktail, wine and shots :haha:

Cocktails, wine AND shots?? hahaha good girl x

Oh i can think of much worse things to say about them, vile people who don't deserve kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->