• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw Tfi Friday!!!!!

ahh i'm a Service Manager - i get to boss everyone around without dealing with their HR stuff.....

oh joy.....at least i'm not on call this weekend.....

right logging off now, if i'm not logged on hope you all have a great weekend.....

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Hi Girlies

Just had a row with Dan! God why are men such lazy pain in the arses..

Told him I was p***ed off with him. Here's why..

He met up with a few mutual friends of our during the day. Then picked me up from my mums to go home. As soon as I got in the car I could smell beer when I asked him how much he'd had he said 'oh only four pints'. To which I had a bit of a go (you can imagine what I said). We got home and I made dinner and he fell asleep, once he finished dinner he went back to sleep and left me to wash up. Then I did all our ironing (which is his job) because I had nothing to wear to work. Whilst he was still asleep.... We've only been living together 2 weeks... :cry: He promised he would keen on top of the ironing if I cooked. Im sure he's being a typical man. Do you think Im over-reacting??

Sorry to rant but it does help to get it off your chest!!

Arhh Kerry, so sorry to hear that you getting hassle from OH
I think men to an extend are genetically useless. I am quite lucky and my DH is quite handy around the house, the way he sees it we both work FT so we share the household chores and to an extent we do. Sometimes i have to nag a little :rofl: I would say don't do his chores, i.e only iron what you need and leave his. But knowing what men are like he'll probably just wear his clothes unironed.

If you have only been living together two weeks it is going to take some time to get into a good routine, DH and I have lived together for over 5 yrs now, it take a little while to establish our routine.(God we sound like a right old married couple:rofl:)
The one thing that we promised each other that we would always do, is tell the other one if they do something that annoys us, otherwise we just bottle it up and it would cause problems. We don't always like what the other one says, but we always take it on board and try and rectify. Maybe you should try and establish something like this.

I don't think you are over-reacting, you pair of you just need to get used to living together.
Fingers crossed that you can sort it out soon

ahh i'm a Service Manager - i get to boss everyone around without dealing with their HR stuff.....

oh joy.....at least i'm not on call this weekend.....

right logging off now, if i'm not logged on hope you all have a great weekend.....

luv & hugs
:hugs:

I'm hoping to get promo to Service Manager soon as our's is leaving in a couple of weeks.

Arhh Kerry, so sorry to hear that you getting hassle from OH
I think men to an extend are genetically useless. I am quite lucky and my DH is quite handy around the house, the way he sees it we both work FT so we share the household chores and to an extent we do. Sometimes i have to nag a little :rofl: I would say don't do his chores, i.e only iron what you need and leave his. But knowing what men are like he'll probably just wear his clothes unironed.

If you have only been living together two weeks it is going to take some time to get into a good routine, DH and I have lived together for over 5 yrs now, it take a little while to establish our routine.(God we sound like a right old married couple:rofl:)
The one thing that we promised each other that we would always do, is tell the other one if they do something that annoys us, otherwise we just bottle it up and it would cause problems. We don't always like what the other one says, but we always take it on board and try and rectify. Maybe you should try and establish something like this.

I don't think you are over-reacting, you pair of you just need to get used to living together.
Fingers crossed that you can sort it out soon

Awww thanks babe...

Sat here feeling really guilty. We've just found out that his mum needs a lung transplant. :cry: He's sat at home at the moment crying his heart out. Feel really bad for him :cry: I hope his mum is going to be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->