• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw Tfi Friday!!!!!

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hey Girlies

Soooo glad its FRIDAY :happydance:

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend??

Morning.
I too am glad it is Friday. Just waiting to see what happens as it is Friday 13th. I already managed to get out of bed late this morning, so hopefully that it's for today. Fortunately i still made it to work on time.
Tomorrow I will probably just go shopping for clothes for my holiday (only a week to go :happydance:)
Then sunday obviously is Fathers day, so we have to do the rounds and visit the dad's.
Had a chat with my cousin last night who has suffered two miscarriages in the past last night. She did have one successful pregnancy. It was really great to chat with her about both of our experiences. She said that what got her through TTC after miscarriage was she kept telling herself that she knew she could conceive, when lots of people go for years without success. I am trying that approach, until the little devil in me says "arhh but it didn't work did it"

What are you up to this weekend?

Im quite busy again this weekend.

its my friends daughters, 4th birthday party. So I have been roped into doing the face painting!! Im really looking forward to it. She's absolutley gorgeous shirley temple style blonde hair massive blue eyes... Into princesses and dollies etc.

Then I have my friends leaving do in the evening, he's going to bejing to work at the olymipics. So going to get rather :drunk: and get in the hot tub!! :rofl:

Sunday Im working at the pub during the day and in the evening probably a v v early night!!

Ohhh tonight watching BB with a bottle of :wine: or 3!!

God today is whizzing by hoping that this afternoon goes as quickly as this morning has.

Its like a ghost town in here today!! Where is everyone??

hello!

i never make it on here before lunchtime......the mornings here are always soo busy!

so glad it is almost the weekend, tonight i plan to have a long sleep! going to do some gardening tomorrow (sounds sad i know) we've just had a lawn put down, need some plants to go next to it....in years to come it will be a lovely place for little people to play on!

:)

Hi Buffycat,

Doesn't sound sad, I like gardening!! Hopefully it won't be long before there is one little person playing on there!!

Im sooo busy today.. But you know when you look at your in tray and don't know where to start!???

mmm, i do, my tray is my inbox though....i average about 150 a day.....and then there's phone calls as well.....and i really hate it when people phone to say 'i've just sent you an email' !!!!!!

am still avoidng my revision too, not good really!

Naughty Girl!!

What do you do?? Anything exciting?

Hello girls I am back from not so sunny Manchester!

It is definitely Fri 13th - I fell on the tram track and grazed my knee and ruined my shoes:hissy: It was soooo embarrassing I was flat on my face:blush:

Anyway I got the visas so that was good!!

Really can't be arsed working this afternoon, just wanna go home!

Am having a girls night in tonight round at mine, lots of wine, chips and dips and gossip - lovely! shame you can't all come along!

Hey Tracy

Sorry about ur knee chick and the shoes!! :hissy:

I know what you mean can't be arsed to work!! Im in weekend mode already!!

Its been ages since I have had a good girlie night in!!

Just dropping in to say hello! Hope your all ok. We bought a touring caravan this week, so hopefully we can now whizz off when things get too much. x

Hi Maccy,

That sounds wicked !! Can I borrow it now??? :rofl: fancy whizzing away from work now!! :rofl:

Anything exciting happening over the weekend?

Anytime hun. x We can't wait (I'm like a 3 year old on Christmas morning) I been cleaning it and buying all the bits, we got a cupboard for the chocolate and a tv and dvd and it's got a little bedroom for my LO, so she can go to bed and we can eat choc, drink wine and watch telly all cuddled up ......lush!

Just off to pick the LO up from school, bye!

Have a nice weekend all. xxxxxx

a girlie night in sounds like a plan! we'll be there in spirit (so think of us when you drink that wine!)

where are you off to on holiday? my holiday is 14 weeks away....and counting!

Sambatiki - i work in IT (not the techie side though) quite exciting as it is all the HMRC (Inland Revenue) IT!

Hi Maccy

Looks like Ive just missed you. Have a fab weekend. The touring caravan sounds ACE!!

Buffycat,

If I have any problems with my laptop I'll know who to shout!!

Not long now girlies

Hi Girls, I'm back for the afternoon now. Just got out of another really dull meeting.
So buffycat you work in IT, you poor thing i sympathise i do to.

Oh Maccy sorry I missed you!! Hope you have a fab weekend!

God I am so bored this afternoon, I have work to do but it is so tedious!!

off home in 10mins....got to pick up car from the MOT....passed after a little bit of work

owo- what do you do then?

off home in 10mins....got to pick up car from the MOT....passed after a little bit of work

owo- what do you do then?

Team leader of the IT support team. Used to be an IT Engineer myself til i got promoted, now i just boss the guys around :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->