Baw Thursday!! 1 Day Left

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Girlies

Sorry Im late!!! :rofl: Its been quite a hectic morning. See actually do, do some work ocassionally!! :rofl:

Well as you know my broadband box arrived yesterday. So unpacked it all plugged it all in etc. But the broadband its self is not connected yet!!! :cry:
STUPID Orange!!!

Anyway how is everyone??

Buffycat - Saw Hollyoaks last night.... OMG!!!!! The Tina thing!!

Lol Lol Lol!!

Talk about great minds thinking alike!!! I started a thread at the same time as you chick!!

xx

I thought no one else was here this morning!!
TFI nearly Friday!

So what topic are we talking about today?

Ive been waiting for friday to arrive since monday 9am!!!!

Did anyone watch BB last night.

I think I nearly wet myself watching Jen and Becki have fishy water thrown over them!!!

JEN TO GO!!!

Yeah I seen half of it, she is such a cry baby, going to quit cos her underwear smells of fish HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No change there then Jen ya cow! lol

Lisa - Don't worry it won't be long before you are!!!

I really dislike Jen...... She is a smelly fishy cow bag!!! I actually quite like Rex.

Darnell is my favourite, then Mario.

I cannot stand Luke or Mikey!

Yeah Jen is horrible, I saw pics of her in Star or New magazine yesterday and she was chubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently she starved herself from a 14/16 to an 8 to go on BB!!

Lisa - And she's got a kid.... the father didn't even know she was going on BB. I could never leave my child just for fame and fortune. Did you hear her going on about how she hates the way BB takes the p*ss out of everyone by making them do stupid tasks!!

Hello....... Has she ever seen BB...... Also if she hated it that much.... she could always leave.... BB doesn't trap them there!! She's suck a prick tease....

She annoys the living hell out of me!!! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: @ my spelling mistake suck should be such!!! :rofl:

:hi: hello all!

sorry, but i am feeling crappy today......

had an email from a friend last night, her baby was born last week and she sent me some piccies......he is beautiful....and i am sooo envious....i cried my eyes out....

and i do not know what is going on with my body either.....think i had some spotting earlier this morning....and i never spot/bleed between :witch: :witch:......so am totally confused.....

:growlmad:

sambataki...told you Niall was evil.....though i want to know how is going to try and hurt Mercedes.....she's not someone to be messed with!

Good Morning Girlies :hi:

Well today is my Friday because of the holiday tomorrow. I might get to leave early today too. :happydance:

But no :sex: last night. :cry: DH said he was just too tired. So, I told him he could just lie there and I'll do all the work. :rofl:

Oh well - I did manage to get in quite a bit of studying though.

Buffy - I know how you feel. I'm going to a BBQ tomorrow and DH and I will be the ONLY ones without a child or baby. :cry: So, being near and holding all those cute babies will make me feel bad. But that's where the :wine: will come in handy. :rofl:

Buffycat -
Ikwym hun its so hard when close ppl are having babies :cry:
Im so so sorry your body is messing you around right now. I hope that its messing you around for the right reasons!! :bfp: Where's your ticker gone hun? Where are you in your cycle??

Hi Chris - Its so unfair you get a holiday on friday :hissy:!!
Just try to enjoy yourself at the BBQ..... It won't be long before we're all on here complaining of sleepless nights, the price of nappies, sore nipples, stretch marks etc etc!!! So drink loads of :wine: get :drunk: and enjoy it babe. It'll be our turn soon!!! In the meantime lets just get :drunk:!! :rofl:

BTW Im not an alcoholic... I just enjoy a drink..... :rofl:

Hi Chris - Its so unfair you get a holiday on friday :hissy:!!
Just try to enjoy yourself at the BBQ..... It won't be long before we're all on here complaining of sleepless nights, the price of nappies, sore nipples, stretch marks etc etc!!! So drink loads of :wine: get :drunk: and enjoy it babe. It'll be our turn soon!!! In the meantime lets just get :drunk:!! :rofl:

BTW Im not an alcoholic... I just enjoy a drink..... :rofl:

Sure Kerry, SURRRE!!! :rofl:

Alcoholics Anonymous - I'm not only the spokesperson but I'm also a client. :rofl:

Hi ladies

Thought id pop across here so we are all in one place :dohh: x

Chris - :rofl: I actually started to laugh at that last comment out loud at my desk!!! Now everyone thinks I REALLY am a nutter.

OMG I can't believe that we are going to be in TTC next month!!! Ive started posting in the 'darkside' forum. But I really like how quiet it is in here.

I know! I am so excited about TTC next month! I'm just so afraid of something happening and not being able to. But I'll try not to think that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->