Baw Thursday!! 1 Day Left

Nicky!!!! Nice to see ya.... to see ya..... nice.!!!
Ive got a wierd sense of Deja Vu!!!!

Chris - Don't you dare!!! We all have to be positive about it!! Inc you!!

My Pre-Seed & OPK's arrived this morning so im armed & dangerous waiting for
:witch: to bugger off!

Who'd have thought getting preg was such a flippin hoo ha?? I feel like a mad scientist or something with all these technical wotsits! :rofl:

:rofl: I am not repeat not going to go to much into it on the first few cycles.!!!!!

Nicky - You are not a science project treacle!!! :rofl:

Lol - I dunno Kerry

I could see myself in a white lab coat with a bunsen burner & a few test tubes :rofl: x

:rofl: @ Nicky! I'm going to be the exact same way! I told DH we're trying Pre-seed. I am DETERMINED to get preggers in August!

Oh and I'm also gonna stand on my head for 30 minutes after each :sex: :rofl: Just to give the little guys a bigger shove in the right direction. :rofl:

:rofl:

Ive decided that all Im going to do is....

Take folic acid etc
Temps
Chart
Check CM on a daily basis and record it.
DF to take pre-conception Vits
Eat healthy
Drink Less (some how??? :rofl:)
Note down all symptoms at various times of the month.
OV sticks and record

Thats all Im going to do as don't want to become obsessed or anything!!! :rofl:

Well im planning to have an early night tonight.... gonna read all the instructions on what to do/when to do it etc... :rofl:

I never realised I'd need a flippin instruction manual to get pregnant :rofl: but the 'traditional approach' hasn't been very successful so far so guess I've got nothing to lose eh? x

Chris - Ohhh thats a good idea also add stand on head after :sex: to my list!!

:rofl:

Ive decided that all Im going to do is....

Take folic acid etc
Temps
Chart
Check CM on a daily basis and record it.
DF to take pre-conception Vits
Eat healthy
Drink Less (some how??? :rofl:)
Note down all symptoms at various times of the month.
OV sticks and record

Thats all Im going to do as don't want to become obsessed or anything!!! :rofl:

:rofl: No... we'd never accuse you of getting obsessed would we girls?!! :rofl:

Seriously tho... you just can't fight the temptation once it gets a grip on you!

This time last month I had NO IDEA about OPK's/Pre-Seed or anything and look at me now!!

Im gonna need a bank load to finance all the stuff i've bought :rofl:

OMG Nicky - you're cracking me up this morning! :rofl:

Hey, I even asked DH to get his swimmers tested - make sure they're all good little swimmers. And maybe (somehow) implant a diagram of the cervix and fallopian tubes to the lead swimmer...." hey guys follow me it's this way." :rofl:

OMG reading those last few threads :huh: Didnt realise TTC was so bloody confusing what with charts, pre-conception vits & what not I havent got a clue I just thought DH put it in hope for the best :rofl:

I've got my OPK's for this month as well.
I'm not getting obsessive or anything, just want to see ig I ovulate while taking Norethisterone or not.

OMG reading those last few threads :huh: Didnt realise TTC was so bloody confusing what with charts, pre-conception vits & what not I havent got a clue I just thought DH put it in hope for the best :rofl:

I wish my OH would put "it" in!! Still no :sex: last night - closing up here!

AF is coming to me this weekend so no :sex: for me till next week :hissy:

Reedy - If I were you I would stay naive!!!! Otherwise you'll turn into one of us!!!

Chris - TBH I don't see the harm with OPK's atleast you'll get to know your cycles better.

I can not believe how happy we all are!!!! Its FANTASICAL!!! :headspin: :happydance:

Lisa - Gran ya kinky underwear!!! and get seducing!! :sex: :sex: How could he resist a sex kitten like you!! Do you want me to have words!! :rofl:

SAm, true about the OPK's. I think I just may buy one for next month. See...you're corrupting me! :dohh: I'm usually pretty good at telling when I'm OV'ing - but you're right OPK's can't hurt - I'll stand on my head extra long that day. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->