Baw Thursday!! 1 Day Left

Aw poor Lisa :hugs:

I can't imagine any bloke being frigid :rofl: I thought they were all sex pests!!

Chris - Honestly don't blame me!!! I don't have any OPK'S!! Might speak to DF and see what he thinks. Because he like most men thinks that babies just magically appear!!

Chris - you can blame me if you like? I don't mind :rofl:

:rofl: @ you standing on your head!

She can't be far away... she's logged on.

What? are we not good enough or something? (only joking) :rofl:

Nicky - Ha ha ha You know I love you hun!! :kiss: :rofl: Just thought it strange she's not posted. I think I'll PM her. Hope shes ok

I think he is frigid!

Will you lots stop making me laugh!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Everyone at work already knows that Im nuts I don't need to confirm it for them!!! :rofl:

Ive really enjoyed chatting to you all today!!

DH says he's horny all the time and yet we do it maybe once a week. :dohh:

Chris - Not horny enough then!! Im a 7x a week girl!! :rofl: If im lucky!! :rofl:

Sam - WOW! That's a lot of :sex: :rofl: Good for you!

It's only 10:50 am and I'm eating Skittles - this isn't good. And I wonder why I can't lose weight. :dohh::rofl:

I wish!!!!

Its 2 weeks tomorrow since we done it :O

I've had a lot on what with internals and him with dog dying and stuff, plus he works long hours and is knackered.

Thats my excuse anyway - maybe he just doesnt fancy me anymore

Sam - WOW! That's a lot of :sex: :rofl: Good for you!

It's only 10:50 am and I'm eating Skittles - this isn't good. And I wonder why I can't lose weight. :dohh::rofl:

Its 4pm here and I just had a Fudge bar!

Chris - skittles are good for you....... thats what I say anyway... Ive started to buy fun sized choc bars instead. As they're only 1-21/2 points on weight watchers points.

P.S Ive not long really got my mojo back since MCing!!! But DF is loving it!! :rofl:

Maybe he's saving it up for holidays, it'll be like that seen out of Scary Movie and I get blown up to the ceiling with the force of it all HAHA!

I love skittles :munch:
I bought a big bag of Sour skittles at Larnaca Airport in Cyprus & left the bloody things on the plane I wasnt amused :hissy:

Ohhhhh.....Fudge Bar?!?!?!? <perk>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->