BAW Tuesday

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

How is everyone?? Hope you all had a fab weekend. Feeling like pooh today got a stinking cold.

Morning,
Sorry to hear about your stinking cold. Seen in your journal that you had a good time at the weekend.
Have you checked out BFP announcements?

OMG!!!!! I think I nearly peed my pants!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!

SUPER NEWS!!! JUST LOOKED AT YOUR STATUS!!!! OMG!!!

Wishing you a super healthy 9 months hun :wine: Heres to a super sticky bean!!

:wohoo::wohoo: I am so happy for you owo :wohoo::wohoo:Today is just getting better and better :wohoo::wohoo:

Still can't quite believe it myself. Sorry if TMI but i'm a bit wet down there and i keep panicking that the :witch: has decided to ruin my day afterall.
Definetely won't believe it until i see a little heartbeat.

I'm sorry but i gotta do this I'M A NON SMOKER! :wohoo: Check me out :rofl:

Owo - I had loads of CM when I was Preggers. Im so excited for you!!! First PP, now you looks like its our turn now.

Isn't it wonderful to see everyone so happy after all that has happened. Who'd of thought this time a few months ago we'd be celebrating???

i think it s fab news - owo, you've given me some hope that i'll get there once again!!!!:headspin:

baby.love - how many do you normally smoke a day?

Hey buffycat i was a 20-30 a day till yesterday! and so far i am doing really good.

baby.love - Thats fantastic to go from 20-30 a day to cold turkey!! well done!!

Good Luck babylove with staying off the smokes.
buffycat- i'm glad i've given you some hope. It will be your turn next.
and babylove and Kerry you won't be far behind.

now i am impressed.....!

wow, if only i could stop eating junk (my addiction) then i might lose a few pounds!
got weighed last night and had put 3 pounds on in last fortnight - eek!

DH is going to start going to fat world (slimming world) with me from next week too - i have sooo got to lose this weight!!!!!

Thanks hun. Im hoping for a belated b'day pressie next month. Guess what OV time is around mine and DF's birthday!! :yipee:

Right girls time for a joke i do believe

A suicide bomber runs into a pet shop and yells, "you've all got one minute to get out!"
The tortoise at the back of the shop shouts, "you c*nt!"

And Sambatiki thanks hun, it is hard and at times i feel like i am gonna give in...However so far so good and half way through the day so i know i can do it.

thanks owo - really hope it is.....bit doubtful, but trying not to think about it....

(though obviously trying to not think about it is is near impossible at the moment!)

:hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ah baby.love.....i like the joke, but i think my tortoise (real one at home rather than the one on my ticker) would probably make it if there was a pile of food at the end!

Buffycat - When are you looking at testing??? Are you being super patient and waiting until you are officially late??

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ah baby.love.....i like the joke, but i think my tortoise (real one at home rather than the one on my ticker) would probably make it if there was a pile of food at the end!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Im with you on that one!!!

Owo - How are you feeling???

byffycat -Good luck with the loosing weight. Weight has always been an issue for me, so hard to lose it. I still have my extra weight i put on in the few weeks i was pregnant last time(my body likes to hoard:hissy:)
oh well i guess i'll go on a diet in 9 months :happydance:

Kerry - Great timing with OV for next month. You're going to have a great birthday celebrations. I thought next month was out for you because of DF being away. Great news if it isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->