BAW Tuesday

predicitve validity???? :rofl:

heck, i could possibly write some words about that in terms of ttc!!!! but for HR stuff....no chance!

:rofl: It's a good thing I'm at work so I can work on my homework. :rofl:

owo - i am glad that you've changed your status to 'happy'! we want to see you at 'yeehaw' tomorrow!!!

:happydance:

Thanks. I guess i am happy. Very paranoid though, every time i've been to the loo i keep expecting to see blood. oh well i'll take each day as it comes.
Feeling like crap right now. I guess that is good. I made DH laugh last night when i said "I'm happy I feel crap" as it's a good sign.

owo - very true! and i subtley point that fact out to our boss as well.....sounds awful, but i've had enough of covering for him now!

and it was actually fat guy that recruited me for this company 6 years ago in a different role! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

owo - i am glad that you've changed your status to 'happy'! we want to see you at 'yeehaw' tomorrow!!!

Thanks. I guess i am happy. Very paranoid though, every time i've been to the loo i keep expecting to see blood. oh well i'll take each day as it comes.
Feeling like crap right now. I guess that is good. I made DH laugh last night when i said "I'm happy I feel crap" as it's a good sign.

Oh Owo :hugs: That must be hard. Sending lots of positive vibes and sticky dust your way!

one day at a time is good though......:hugs:

Ok, I'm making a little headway in my validity content report. :rofl:

ah, good stuff....all i can think of at the moment is food or if i get to do a hpt next week!

am getting no work done at all!

I failed girls :( I tried so hard to stop smoking and i just cannot do it!
:hissy:

oh hun/......i'm sorry......did you have patches too?

how about cutting down instead....?

The Dr wont give me patches cause of TTC!! so i just stopped from 20-30 a day and i tell you this morning was like hell on earth. I am so ashamed of myself at the moment i just wanna :cry:

ah, good stuff....all i can think of at the moment is food or if i get to do a hpt next week!

am getting no work done at all!

Me too! It's 11:32 am here and it's lunch time!

The Dr wont give me patches cause of TTC!! so i just stopped from 20-30 a day and i tell you this morning was like hell on earth. I am so ashamed of myself at the moment i just wanna :cry:

Oh don't be ashamed. Quitting smoking is VERY hard!! Try chewing gum, sucking on hard candies or a lollipop, have a glass of water.

Cutting down is good though! That's awesome. Maybe you can cut down every week or every few days, so say Thursday, you try 15, etc.

omg...that is sheer cold turkey! that sounds hurrendous!

try cutting down.....10 a day - only after lunchtime?
i dunno.....having never smoked, i know nothing about how it feels, so can't really help on this one :shrug:

(my gran did cold turkey from 40 a day.......wow)

Yeah, cold turkey is definitely the hardest route to go. Cutting down is best, that's what the patch is designed for, so step down gradually yourself. When I smoked, I just gradually cut down. Although when I did do this, I was only smoking about 5 cigarrettes a day, so it just made more sense to me to just stop.
In fact, I'm working on a Smoking Cessation program for the hospital where I work.

You'll be able to do it!

Don't be ashamed of yourself. Quitting smoking is hard. It's harder than I ever imagined it would be. I have yet to be sucessful myself. I have tried many times. I smoke 10-15 a day myself.

:hi: Icre!

Believe it or not, 6+ years later, I STILL missing smoking on occasion - like days like today. :hissy:

Sorry guys was in a meeting.
Just thought i'd pop in and say that i'm off home now to curl up on the couch and let DH do everything for me.
Hope you all have a great afternoon/evening and look forward to chatting again tomorrow.

owo - go home and put your feet up!

i'm off home too now (via Boots chemist for a first response buy one get one free!)

see you all tomorrow :wave:

hope the rest of the day goes quick for you Chris.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->