BAW Tuesday

maybe try a different approach....along the lines of....is there any particular reason why you haven't told him.......are you not comfortable with the subject....or have you had second thoughts....?

dude = :rofl:

Hey Chris,

Sorry that DH has been less than cooperative. Maybe you should get both men DH and FIL sat down and you start the conversation, in my experience men have to be kicked up the rear end quite a lot before they'll do something on their own.
Fingers crossed you are able to catch the fertile window this time.
:hugs:

Lisa......blimey, that sounds difficult.....and i thought pinning down Ov was bad enough......that must be really frustrating for you......wish things could be easier for us all to be honest....:cry:

maybe try a different approach....along the lines of....is there any particular reason why you haven't told him.......are you not comfortable with the subject....or have you had second thoughts....?

dude = :rofl:

I know he's comfortable with it b/c he talked about it with his father back in February or March. His Dad said he didn't see any problems with it but just wanted to think about it a little first. DH hasn't brought it up again to him since. Despite me asking like every month, "so you gonna talk to your dad?"

I know he doesn't have second thoughts as he always tells me he really wants children. :shrugh: I dunno.....

FIL is having a procedure done today where he's going to be under anesthesia so I jokingly said to DH today would be the good day to ask. :rofl: But that leaves today out, and I think I'll be ovulating tomorrow or Thursday.

Hey Chris,

Sorry that DH has been less than cooperative. Maybe you should get both men DH and FIL sat down and you start the conversation, in my experience men have to be kicked up the rear end quite a lot before they'll do something on their own.

:rofl:@ men have to be kicked up the rear end quite a lot :rofl:

Hey Chris,

Very good suggestion. IDK maybe DH is waiting for the "right" moment. I'm just like let's just do it - the chances of me getting preggers on the first shot is highly unlikely anyway.

Oh Hell - I hate being in a bad mood! :cry:

right moment......?!? men are just useless at talking about this sort of stuff.....

My DH is such a procrastinator it isn't even funny. I just though MIL and SIL were being really witchy when they said DH was brain damaged. I guess not. :rofl:

:rofl:

oh dear, we shouldn't laugh, but that made me giggle!

bring on the giggles then.....my sanity is half way across the car park....what with fat guy and waiting for :witch:!

omg i have 5 days to go.......is this really a good time to start trying to lose weight?!?!?!

Morning,
Sorry to hear about your stinking cold. Seen in your journal that you had a good time at the weekend.
Have you checked out BFP announcements?

Owo, OMG, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you. Have a very healthy and happy 9 months and lots of sticky dust for little bean.

bring on the giggles then.....my sanity is half way across the car park....what with fat guy and waiting for :witch:!

omg i have 5 days to go.......is this really a good time to start trying to lose weight?!?!?!

:rofl: you crack me up with fat guy!!

5 days to go until what?

I've given up on trying to lose weight. I just can't see to find the energy anymore.

5 days until :witch: gets here......or doesn't if i have anything to do with it.......

currently trying to get a promotion at the moment, so if i get one and fat guy doesn't, then i will be a higher grade than he.....hee hee that would be so good!!!!

i have no energy to lose wight either, but have 30 pounds to go....i refuse to buy big clothes again......i just need some will-power to go with that.....:cry:

Oh good luck with your promotion! That would be awesome!

Yeah, I have about 50 pounds to lose, but oh well, such is life.

I'm working on my report for school, Explain why the use of content validity is growing. What practical problems do you see with predictive validity? and I am quite at a loss for words with this one.

I'm working on my report for school, Explain why the use of content validity is growing. What practical problems do you see with predictive validity? and I am quite at a loss for words with this one.

Rather you than me. Good Luck with that.

predicitve validity???? :rofl:

heck, i could possibly write some words about that in terms of ttc!!!! but for HR stuff....no chance!

owo - i am glad that you've changed your status to 'happy'! we want to see you at 'yeehaw' tomorrow!!!

:happydance:

Good Luck with your promotion Buffycat.
fat guy can't get a promotion afterall he doesn't do he's current job does he.

Rather you than me. Good Luck with that.

Thank you, I'm going to need all the luck I can get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->