BAW Tuesday

Owo - Because AF arrived on day 29 it has changed it all. Hooray!! Thankfully the :witch: got it right for once. Well done :witch:!

Buffycat - When are you looking at testing??? Are you being super patient and waiting until you are officially late??

i'm getting stressed out about testing.....

really trying not to think about it, but it is all that i can do - i am going to wait though until after :witch: is due......don't want to build my hopes up though

i've been keeping a spreadsheet (how sad is that?!?!?) on my work pc with all things like opk result, cm state....even when we had :sex:....omg i must be losing it big style!

Afternoon Lisa,

How is your day?

Kerry - Nice to see the :witch: has been kind to you this month.
I'm thinking quite nauseus(sp) at the mo have been on and off for the last couple of days. Seems worse after I've eaten. I am encouraged that i feel sick this time as last time i had no sickness at all and it is supposed to be a good sign.

i've been keeping a spreadsheet (how sad is that?!?!?) on my work pc with all things like opk result, cm state....even when we had :sex:....omg i must be losing it big style!

If you're loosing it then so have i. I have the exact same thing on my work laptop.

owo........

just been reading through your thread.....i know that you are feeling really worried and paranoid about all of this, and in alll honesty, i know that i will be exactly the same when it's my turn. I only hope that what i will recall what i say to you when it is my turn.....

you're had a bfp!!!! enjoy it please! you're allowed to get excited and celebrate, ok maybe not tell all family and friends - but it is absolutley fabulous news!!! Try and put the worry out of your mind......and smile and remember that you have a wonderful secret and that you can be all smug with that warm and fuzzy feeling inside! It really is your turn this time!

luv & hugs
:hugs:

If you're loosing it then so have i. I have the exact same thing on my work laptop.

snigger snigger!!!!

Thanks buffycat. I know you're right. I was devastated when i lost little bean last time and i guess it's my way of trying to stay a little detached for now.
I haven't dug my books out yet from under the bed. Maybe i'll do that tonight and start getting excited over the pictures in there.

i've got a book at home, under the sofa.....hopefully next time i will get to look at it properly instead of searching for info on mc in there....:cry:

we're here to talk to though.....i know that my paranoia would take over too!

:hugs:

:hi: everyone!

Kerry, sorry you're under the weather. Feel better soon!

I am royally pissed off today. Ok, we :sex: last night and he pulled out!! I've been asking him for a month if he was going to talk to his dad about us having a baby in the house and he kept saying yes. I've also been telling him for a month that my next fertile period was July 30th. In the car yesterday, I AGAIN asked DH if he was going to talk to his father b/c my fertile time was beginning, again he said yes. He hasn't. :hissy: So, I was quite excited (haha no pun intended) when we were :sex: only to be really shocked when he pulled out. Ugh!! :cry: I was in such a pissy mood after that - I shut all the lights off and just went to sleep. DH said, "Oh I guess I'm sitting in the dark." To which I responded, "Yeah you are." :rofl: I know I probably should have confronted him, but honestly, what was the point? Especially considering the past month of words has apparently fallen on deaf ears. :shrug:

I had a dream last night that I done an OPK and it was positive :(

It sucked :(

Buffycat - When are you looking at testing??? Are you being super patient and waiting until you are officially late??

i'm getting stressed out about testing.....

really trying not to think about it, but it is all that i can do - i am going to wait though until after :witch: is due......don't want to build my hopes up though

LOL, Nah you aren't losing it! Don't stress (I know easier said than done) Try to find something else to occupy your mind until AF is due.

I just want to ovulate dammit!!!

Decided not to take my progesterone this month, to see if AF shows up without it!!

If it doesnt I will take it next month!

I am royally pissed off today. Ok, we :sex: last night and he pulled out!! I've been asking him for a month if he was going to talk to his dad about us having a baby in the house and he kept saying yes. I've also been telling him for a month that my next fertile period was July 30th. In the car yesterday, I AGAIN asked DH if he was going to talk to his father b/c my fertile time was beginning, again he said yes. He hasn't. :hissy: So, I was quite excited (haha no pun intended) when we were :sex: only to be really shocked when he pulled out. Ugh!! :cry: I was in such a pissy mood after that - I shut all the lights off and just went to sleep. DH said, "Oh I guess I'm sitting in the dark." To which I responded, "Yeah you are." :rofl: I know I probably should have confronted him, but honestly, what was the point? Especially considering the past month of words has apparently fallen on deaf ears. :shrug:

wtf?!?

i really cannot understand men sometimes! i know we put them under pressure to perform, but really, all you needed was for him to speak to FIL! I remember you saying that it was all sorted as well! don't blame you for having a strop to be honest........bloody men......

hey Lisa.......is your :witch: a bit unpredictable then?

Lisa, I just had a thought....maybe it was a premonition dream???

wtf?!?

i really cannot understand men sometimes! i know we put them under pressure to perform, but really, all you needed was for him to speak to FIL! I remember you saying that it was all sorted as well! don't blame you for having a strop to be honest........bloody men......

Thank you Buffy. I'm almost at the point where I'm going to ask FIL myself...although it really isn't my place to ask the dude.

hey Lisa.......is your :witch: a bit unpredictable then?

Had 3 AF's in a year and was getting more and more irregular after stopping BCP.
Was diagnosed with PCOS and put on progesterone to try to kick start my cycles, had internal ultrasound beginning of last month to check for cysts........basically I dont have any cysts on my ovaries so no reason for cycle to be messed up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->