BAW Wednesday (or it will be soon enough...)

Why people say things if they are not sure???? If you don't know then don't say anything at all!!! Was that abit harsh??

Nope, not harsh at all. I agree - or at least say you aren't sure. lol

just found an alpen bar in my desk - that will have to keep me going for a while....!

might try a cornetto mcflurry though! :D
an oreo one would be good - don't think we have those though....

Oh, I don't think we have Alpen bars here either. :shrug:

Alpen light - Apple & Sultana.......

Chris - they are low fat cereal bars........barley touch the sides to be honest.....:rofl:

something funny....

my customer has asked me if i can go out to the headoffice of one of their cusomers to help sort out an issue.....

there was i thinking, 'oh could it be Next, Selfridges, John Lewis.....even M&S - some glam day out in London etc'

no, it's Pound Stretcher! in Huddersfiled too!

:rofl:

buffy - Like that one. P.s hope you don't mind me calling you buffy. Im a lazy moo today

Oh boy. I am so tired today. I haven't even started work and I am ready to go home to bed.

Oh...Check the ticker

One Month Happy Dance

:happydance: :happydance:

phew...had a panic then, the whole bnb site wouldn't work - thought i might have to do some, gulp, work, gulp.

i have some bizarre nicknames at work, so feel free to call me buffy! :D

phew...had a panic then, the whole bnb site wouldn't work - thought i might have to do some, gulp, work, gulp.

i have some bizarre nicknames at work, so feel free to call me buffy! :D

Oh, I know I couldn't access bnb either! I got real paranoid thinking that my job caught on and blocked me. :rofl: I was freaking out.

Oh boy. I am so tired today. I haven't even started work and I am ready to go home to bed.

Good Morning!

I know what you mean I hate it when my day starts off like that!

Hi there..... God I thought..... life without BNB was tough!!

Hi Icrepka I looked at your youtube its dead good. Really like the look of canada.

Hi Mrs Natalie looked at your wedding pics, you look beautiful!!! *wolf whistles*

*pokes chris* We got an answer on the TTC thread

Thanks Kerry. We're still waiting on official ones..

We walked up Snowdon and got soaked yesterday and now my bum hurts!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->