BAW Wednesday (or it will be soon enough...)

So Chris, shall we set up a new thread in cycle buddies??

Hi Icrepka I looked at your youtube its dead good. Really like the look of canada.

Thanks. I'm going to try to keep it updated. There should be some great views of Canada to come. I'll have to bring my camera to Banff next time.

Icrepka - Id like that. Im going to try and include more pics in my journal!!

Natalie, I started a thread over in Cycle Buddies.

Id like to go to canada.... *sighs*

Owo - Are you going to try and get an early scan?

Can you believe that i haven't even phoned the doctors yet. I keep expecting it all to end and then have to explain to the doctor that i had been too hasty.
Yes i am going to try. I'm just worried that they'll say no. They can't can they, seeing as i had a missed miscarriage and was blissfully unaware for four weeks that anything was wrong.

I've only ever been to Niagara Falls. We stayed on the Canadian side and had a blast!

Owo - PP managed to get one. So im sure that you will too. Just explain how you feel.

Can you believe that i haven't even phoned the doctors yet. I keep expecting it all to end and then have to explain to the doctor that i had been too hasty.
Yes i am going to try. I'm just worried that they'll say no. They can't can they, seeing as i had a missed miscarriage and was blissfully unaware for four weeks that anything was wrong.

Owo, I would think they should be able to give you an early scan in light of what happened before! I have a friend who had an ectopic pregnancy and the minute she found out she was pregnant again, they did a scan right away.

I think i'll give the doctors a call on Monday. Perhaps i'll feel more positive that i've got through a week and believe that it is actually happening.
If i don't get an early scan i will go to the private clinic down the road that does then for about £100. I'm definetely not waiting another 8 weeks to find out all is ok.

I'm off home now for some dry crackers.
Have a good afternoon/evening everyone.
xx

don't blame you owo....i certainly have no intentions of waiting for a scan when it is my turn....now don't go too mad on those dry crackers of yours!

Chris - we're off to Niagra (Canadian side ) when we're over in the US in September! Can you receommend anywhere to stay?!

Yeah I don't blame you either Owo. I would do the same thing!

Have a great evening Owo!

don't blame you owo....i certainly have no intentions of waiting for a scan when it is my turn....now don't go too mad on those dry crackers of yours!

Chris - we're off to Niagra (Canadian side ) when we're over in the US in September! Can you receommend anywhere to stay?!

Ohhhh...gosh it's been YEARS, I was a teenager with my parents. I THINK we stayed at the AmeriCana, which came highly recommended to us.

Owo - Night hun!!!

Buffycat - me either they better give me one too!!!

I have only been there once myself. I was on a day trip with my family. it was loads of fun. if it wasn't so far from Calgary, i'd invite you for coffee...

i'll take a look later on tonight! see you all tomorrow! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"