BAW Wednesday (or it will be soon enough...)

Not sure, I think I will wait another cycle and see if it improves, I am just worried in case I am not back to 'normal' and then don't ever get my BFP :-(

Thanks Kerry hope your cold goes soon - summer ones are just the worst!

Oh hi Tracy :hi: Didn't see you sneaking in here! How you been?

Ok thanks, except horrid :witch: doing my head in!!! How are you?

Oh I'm sorry, the :witch:always gives me headaches as well. I'm doing okay, thanks. I'd be doing a whole bunch bettr if I knew if we were TTC this month or not. :dohh:

LOL sorry Chris that is a british saying ' doing my head in' means annoying me! I will have a headache tomorrow though, it is my birthday today and I have some friends coming over for wine and nibbles :happydance:

Ohhhhhhhhhh..... :dohh:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Attachments

• 669157ow6gb2t4f3.gif
    669157ow6gb2t4f3.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 11
you're a quiet one! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Tracy - You'll get your :bfp:. really hope you enjoy yourself tonight.

tracy - Your welcome. Just hope it put a smile on ya face for a few seconds

Why don't you know if you are TTC this month or not Chris?

Tracy, long story. Check out yesterday's thread in BAW. We are supposed to be trying put DH pulled out the other night when we :sex: Read all about it in BAW Tuesday - don't want to bore everyone else to death with it. lol

Not sure, I think I will wait another cycle and see if it improves, I am just worried in case I am not back to 'normal' and then don't ever get my BFP :-(

Awww :hugs: It'll improve! And you WILL get your :bfp:

You know Chris, I wouldn't even ask your FIL if its okay, I mean I know it's his house but what if he said no? I would just go ahead and get on with it and weather the storm if and when it comes, I think you would find he would be over the moon anyway to know he was going to be a grandad?

You know Chris, I wouldn't even ask your FIL if its okay, I mean I know it's his house but what if he said no? I would just go ahead and get on with it and weather the storm if and when it comes, I think you would find he would be over the moon anyway to know he was going to be a grandad?

I COMPLETELY agree with you!! I just wish I could get DH to see it that way. It's like knocking my head against a wall! :growlmad:

so, for a Wednesday evening - anything planned peeps?
(though we know what Chris will be up to!)

Not much planned. Although this nausea is hitting me again this afternoon, like yesterday afternoon and that went on into the evening, so if today pans out like yesterday then i will be lying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself, watching TV.

Feeling sick is a GREAT sign!! eat some ginger biscuits or drink ginger tea - Asda do a nice one :hugs:

That's what i keep telling myself. I didn't feel sick at all last time and we all know how that ended. I had some dry crackers when i got in last night and after a couple of hours i felt better. Just didn't think to bring them to work with me. Will remember them tomorrow.

Happy Birthday - Got anything special planned?

Hope he will come round to your way of thinking soon hun!!

I have to go now, almost five here, woohoo!! have a good rest of the day and catch up with you all tomorrow xx

so, for a Wednesday evening - anything planned peeps?
(though we know what Chris will be up to!)

Not much planned. Although this nausea is hitting me again this afternoon, like yesterday afternoon and that went on into the evening, so if today pans out like yesterday then i will be lying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself, watching TV.

Feeling sick is a GREAT sign!! eat some ginger biscuits or drink ginger tea - Asda do a nice one :hugs:

That's what i keep telling myself. I didn't feel sick at all last time and we all know how that ended. I had some dry crackers when i got in last night and after a couple of hours i felt better. Just didn't think to bring them to work with me. Will remember them tomorrow.

Happy Birthday - Got anything special planned?

Just a couple of friends coming round early evening then will be dinner and a movie (at home) see you tomorrow hope the sickness goes xx

Hope he will come round to your way of thinking soon hun!!

I have to go now, almost five here, woohoo!! have a good rest of the day and catch up with you all tomorrow xx

Thanks. Havea good evening Tracy!

owo- This is the only place you can say this i'm sure, but I am glad you are sick!! Very good show girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->