BAW Wednesday (or it will be soon enough...)

Natalie, I just noticed we're on the same cycle!!

Do you wanna be cycle buds?

Sorry i was busy doing the W word and then the site was down.
Chris - In answer to your OV Pain question. I usually get it for a few days it usually stops once i've ovulated. This last cycle, i started getting it on CD9 through to CD14, EWCM was around the same time although there was a ton of it on CD14. I believe i ovulated on CD15

Of course this is different for everyone, but this is how it works for me.

lcrepka - I can't view youtube at work as it's blocked but will check it out later at home.

Natalie - How was the honeymoon?

Hi girls,

Sorry not been on this week, the receptionist has had a bike accident so I am doing her job and my own!

OWO - OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walked up Snowdon....??? that's a bit radical isn't it??!?! :rofl:

Congrats Owo, very exciting.

Chris - sounds like a plan... I had a faint line on an OPk on Monday but none since and I don't believe it! lol

Buffy - DH is a bit radical, I went up in jeans with my running shorts underneath and had to take jeans off as it rained for a solid hour walking up there... Walk down was easy Walk up is awful!!!

Sorry i was busy doing the W word and then the site was down.
Chris - In answer to your OV Pain question. I usually get it for a few days it usually stops once i've ovulated. This last cycle, i started getting it on CD9 through to CD14, EWCM was around the same time although there was a ton of it on CD14. I believe i ovulated on CD15

Of course this is different for everyone, but this is how it works for me.

lcrepka - I can't view youtube at work as it's blocked but will check it out later at home.

Natalie - How was the honeymoon?

Ok thanks Owo. So, I think I'm ovulating today then. :happydance: Wow, I'm pretty amazed at myself that I correctly figured out the day from a month ago! :happydance: Of course I don't have any EWCM yet, but I'll have to check internally when I go home, I can never tell by externally.

a little too energetic for me!

so, for a Wednesday evening - anything planned peeps?
(though we know what Chris will be up to!)

Congrats Owo, very exciting.

Chris - sounds like a plan... I had a faint line on an OPk on Monday but none since and I don't believe it! lol

Buffy - DH is a bit radical, I went up in jeans with my running shorts underneath and had to take jeans off as it rained for a solid hour walking up there... Walk down was easy Walk up is awful!!!

YaY! :happydance: I haven't done an OPK yet. I USUALLY have a 30-31 day cycle, although a couple of times this year I was on a 42 and 43 day cycle, but usually anywhere from 30-35. Since I had OV pain for the past 3 days, I THINK I'm ovulating today. I really need to buy an OPK...maybe hubby will let me.

a little too energetic for me!

:rofl::rofl: I'm even doing my homework and studying at work, so there's no excuse later tonight. :rofl:

Chris - What do you mean if hubby will let you. In the words of a very wise sporting goods company 'Nike' Just Do It!!! :rofl:

Natalie - Well done on your trip up snowdon!! I can't wait until the official pics come.

Tracy - How the devil are you??? Glad to see you back!

Buffycat - Im checking that my mojo hasn't broken since yesterday!! :rofl:

Thanks Kerry hope your cold goes soon - summer ones are just the worst!

Not much planned. Although this nausea is hitting me again this afternoon, like yesterday afternoon and that went on into the evening, so if today pans out like yesterday then i will be lying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself, watching TV.

I am soooo fed up, my periods are just not right still after my m/c they are just on and off for ages one day I bleed the next not, the last one went on for two weeks and this one so far is 6 days - I used to be just 4 days of solid bleeding, I just dont know if my body is back to normal or not yet???

Not much planned. Although this nausea is hitting me again this afternoon, like yesterday afternoon and that went on into the evening, so if today pans out like yesterday then i will be lying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself, watching TV.

Feeling sick is a GREAT sign!! eat some ginger biscuits or drink ginger tea - Asda do a nice one :hugs:

Chris - What do you mean if hubby will let you. In the words of a very wise sporting goods company 'Nike' Just Do It!!! :rofl:

True, but DH controls the finances - but you're right I think I'll just go and order one on-line.

Chris - You know Im right!!! :rofl: Buy now think later!!

Tracy - Im so sorry your having such a rotten time with it all. Have you been back to the docs? Would they be able to do anything? :hug:

Thanks Kerry hope your cold goes soon - summer ones are just the worst!

Oh hi Tracy :hi: Didn't see you sneaking in here! How you been?

Ok thanks, except horrid :witch: doing my head in!!! How are you?

Oh I'm sorry, the :witch:always gives me headaches as well. I'm doing okay, thanks. I'd be doing a whole bunch bettr if I knew if we were TTC this month or not. :dohh:

LOL sorry Chris that is a british saying ' doing my head in' means annoying me! I will have a headache tomorrow though, it is my birthday today and I have some friends coming over for wine and nibbles :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->