• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Wednesday!!

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Morning Campers!!!

GOD I am sooooo tired. Sat here at my desk with a can of red bull, trying not to fall asleep!!! How is everyone today??? DF is going away for 11 days!!! :cry:

Hi there, did you have fun yesterday? what rides did you go on?

Where is your df going? I had a massive row with my DH last night - all my fault, I am just irritable and hormonal and was horrible to him, now i feel awful - just text him sorry!

Hey babes,

Ohhh sorry you feeling shi*ty. Yesterday was great fun, good weather and hardly anyone there!! So we only queued max 15-20 mins. Im a real scaredy cat so didn't go on Rita, Nemisis or oblivion, but I did go on Air so I was very proud of myself!! I had an accident on a ride when I was 14 which resulted with me in hospital. So very unsure of big rides now.

DF is going to mums as she has found out she is very ill. :cry:

Hiya Nicky!!

How you feeling today?? Are you enjoying being back at work abit more now??

OMG can't believe you went on air - I cried real tears when I went on that, OH and DD were killing themselves laughing at me!! I love oblivion but didn't like nemesis and Rita wasn't open last time we went, the older i get the more I am a big chicken though!!! Did you go on HEX in the castle, thats good!

HEX is one of my favorites!! I think its soo cleverly done. OMG @ Oblivion there is no way you'd get me on that!! :rofl:

LOL you two are much braver than me... I'm terrified of scary things like that!

i'm glad that i'm getting back into a routine with work but im a bit down today coz I've been having back/hip pain for the past week & have been needing to take ibuprofen every day but i've just found out that ibuprofen can interfere with implantation of the fertilised egg or something? so I'm thinking i've spoiled my chances of getting pregnant this month :sad2:

Oh no!! I didn't know that either, I am allergic to ibuprofen, it makes me sick! what does it do? maybe it is only a 'may interfere' and not a 'will'??

Oh Nicky,

You don't know that for defo that it has interfered hun. Im also a big wimp. It took alot of guts to go on air. But so proud of myself!!

:hug: hope you start to feel better soon treacle

Dunno - im trying to find out a bit more about it now...

This is what i found earlier that made me worry

"Tylenol is safe, but ibuprofen isn't. Ibuprofen interferes with implantation and causes other problems in pregnancy,"

Tracy - Have you heard from Owo?? Is she ok?

Yes i'm fine, I am alive honest!!!

Had a couple of nightmare days at work, everything seems to be going wrong and I'm trying to get everything straight before my holiday next week :happydance:

Can't believe you didn't go on Rita Kerry, that ride is excellent. I do love my coasters.

EEK!

It gets worse....

The use of (Brand Name of Drug), as with any drug known to inhibit cyclooxygenase/prostaglandin synthesis, may impair fertility and is not recommended in women attempting to conceive. Therefore, in women who have difficulties conceiving, or who are undergoing investigation of infertility, withdrawal of (Brand Name of Drug) should be considered.

Im really kicking myself now, hope I haven't ruined my chance this month

Hey Owo,

Phewww was starting to worry about you babes. Hope work hasn't been to stressful for you. As for the coasters, it was quite a big step for me as I had an accident and ended up in hosptial with bricks round my head, xrays etc out cold for a few hours. So Im quite nervous about coasters.!!

Nicky - Please try not to worry too much... I know it hard esp after everything that you have been through. :hug:

Hey Owo,

Phewww was starting to worry about you babes. Hope work hasn't been to stressful for you. As for the coasters, it was quite a big step for me as I had an accident and ended up in hosptial with bricks round my head, xrays etc out cold for a few hours. So Im quite nervous about coasters.!!

:hug:

Yikes, no wonder you hate them.
Work is ok, just goes like that sometimes in IT. No one could get to the internet yesterday morning.(it was probably the most productive day ever for this company :rofl:).

Today is four weeks since the start of my miscarriage so that puts me on CD29, so now it is a waiting game for the :witch: Think it's going to be another week because i had ovulation signs last week.

You're right Sam

Theres no point me worrying now anyway is there? I'm either pregnant or not & there's nothing I can do about it now - won't be able to test for 2 wks anyway, so i'll just have to be careful now that im aware of it.

Just wish my back/hip would stop hurting so I don't have to take any painkillers, dunno what i've done to it tho? can't think of anything - but doubt theres much point goin to the doctors coz he'd prob just say take ibuprofen!!

Am I just bein thick? but what is RITA? LOL - obviously its some kind of ride but it doesn't sound like a very scary name like Nemesis or Oblivion or something does it?!!

It is Rita - queen of speed but who knows why!?

Nicky, try not to worry hun I am sure you will be fine, if anything it is a good job you found out now rather than later when you are already pg :hugs:

Owo good to see you back, if we had no internet for a day here I would leave :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kerry - what is wrong with your OH's mum? hope she will be ok? and what ride did you hurt yourself on? did it crash? OMG I am never going on any rides again!!

You're right Sam

Just wish my back/hip would stop hurting so I don't have to take any painkillers, dunno what i've done to it tho? can't think of anything - but doubt theres much point goin to the doctors coz he'd prob just say take ibuprofen!! QUOTE]

Is it a shooting pain? could be sciatica if so, I get it and it goes from one side of my back round my hip and down my leg - nothing really works to get rid of it, just eventually goes on its own:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->