• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Wednesday!!

OMG! Ive just watched a clip off you tube that made me cry my eyes out!!! (tears of happiness) Haven't got a clue how to post a link but if you have a look in 1st Trimester its called "for all you weepy ones" or something like that? & it's near the top of the page... go & have a look & I defy any of you not to get tears in your eyes!!

Oh by the way - it's got nothing to do with babies or anything... its about a Lion

You're right Sam

Just wish my back/hip would stop hurting so I don't have to take any painkillers, dunno what i've done to it tho? can't think of anything - but doubt theres much point goin to the doctors coz he'd prob just say take ibuprofen!! QUOTE]

Is it a shooting pain? could be sciatica if so, I get it and it goes from one side of my back round my hip and down my leg - nothing really works to get rid of it, just eventually goes on its own:cry:

No its just a contant ache - kinda feels like the joint is rubbing against the socket & it hurts when I stand or walk.

Dunno why it's just started last week tho?

Owo

Hope :witch: arrives soon for you. Then atleast you can get back on the road of TTCing again and hopefully a :bfp: next month!!

Owo

Hope :witch: arrives soon for you. Then atleast you can get back on the road of TTCing again and hopefully a :bfp: next month!!

I know it's soo frustrating. A week or so ago i was scared to try again incase i did get pregnant and MC again. Now I just want to get on with it. Mainly because we are going to have to not try during Sept and Oct because the due date would be too close to my sisters wedding in Italy next June.

I can't check the youtube vid out at work as youtube is blocked by our firewall.

OMG Ive missed loads!

Nicky - Try going to a chiropractor, I hurt my lower back and it effected my hips etc. V V good defo reccomend. I have watched that Lion thing too :cry: it lovely

Tracy - DF's mum has a disease on her lungs that doesn't seem to be clearing up. She may have to have a double lung transplant in 6 months if its no better :cry: Not nice..

Girls I have lost my mojo I have absolultey zero sex drive... whats going on??? :rofl:

Owo - How dare she.. get married... so inconvient!! :rofl:

Good Morning Ladies! Um...Good Afternoon for you ladies! :rofl:

It's been a bad morning so far. AF showed up (which isn't really a bad thing as I was sooooooo miserable yesterday I couldn't stand myself) but then there was an accident on the highway and took me 2 hours to get to work!!! It's only 8:43 am here!

Sam, I'm glad you had fun yesterday! We're all going to a theme park on Saturday - Great Adventure. I'm not a huge roller coaster fan either.

Hey Chris!!

Sorry your day has started so crap. It can only get better tho now!! Hope you have a super time on Saturday. I bet the US theme parks are better than ours here.

Sam, I'm online now checking out Alton Towers. :rofl:

Chris - Im glad I went to alton towers!! I don't think that there would be anything for me to go on!! :rofl: Is the safari park included as well? Did you see the ride Air?? on the alton towers website??

Sam - the safari isn't included but I get tickets from my job so I was able to get a ticket to both the theme and the safari for $30.00- which is really good.

Yes, I saw the ride Air!! That looks fun!

I actually went on youtube the other day to check out the roller coasters at Great Adventure so I know which ones I can't do. :rofl: I was like, "okay, that one I can do, that one I can do too, oh but definitely not that one!" :rofl:

Chris - Thats a really cheap price. Alton Towers is £35 per person!! which is about 69 dollars!! Rides are only open between 10am and 5pm!!

WOW! Yeah, Great Adventure usually is around $70 too but I was able to get a discount with my job. :happydance:

BEAUTY !!! I love discounts!!

Think Im going to fall asleep soon Im so knackered!!

That's the way I was yesterday! I went to bed at 7 pm!!! Didn't actually fall asleep until close to 9:00 though because I was reading. :rofl: This feels like a insanely long week!!

Chris - Thats a really cheap price. Alton Towers is £35 per person!! which is about 69 dollars!! Rides are only open between 10am and 5pm!!

You should do what i do and save up your Tesco club card vouchers. £8.50 worth of tokens gets you a free entry ticket to Alton Towers. This is what we do every year, just use the club card vouchers for Alton Towers entrance.

tell me about it!! Although Ive got tomorrow morning as Im waiting for our new fridge to be delivered!! So get a nice lie in!! :happydance:

Owo - Luckily we had the buy 1 get 1 free so wasn't so bad for us. Wouldnt want to go height of summer though you'd probably only get on 3 rides!!

I have seen the lion thing, someone sent it us on email last week it's lovely!!

Kerry hope your oh's mum will be ok :hugs:

Hiya Chris!! glad your AF has arrived, one step nearer :bfp: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->