• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Wednesday!!

Does anyone know, can we get a ticker that moves on each month to show how many cycles we have been trying (rather than where we are cycle day-wise) ??

Not that I know of, or at least I haven't seen any.

I am sure I have seen someone with one, I am going to google and see if I can find anything

Tracy - Ive only seen the ones that count down. Thanks for your kind words about DF's mum. Its appreciated. xxxx

Mucking Fell!! Can't keep my eyes open!! Got the long blink thing going on!! HELP !! 2 hours to go

:awww: I'm sorry! 2 hours isn't that long. Hang in there! I have 5.5 hours left to go before I can go home. :hissy:

:hi:

hey all....apologies for my absence!

work very busy.....my day is anywhere between 8 and 12 hours!

Im knackered too... I even slept in this morning!

Didn't get in till 9 so I'll have to stay till 5:30 to make my hours up :cry:

I've been having trouble sleeping for the past couple of weeks & end up laying awake till 3 in the morning but when its time to get up I could sleep for England :hissy:

Think I need rubbed out & started afresh! :rofl:

I work 8.5 hours - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with an hour for lunch. It's only 11:12 now. My job is verrrrrrrrry boring!! I used to go on pogo.com and play games but something happened and the little pop up window for games keeps saying page not displayed. So I'm going to start taking out a :book: soon. :rofl:

Hey Buffy :wave:

Poor you... I used to work 12 hour days but thankfully I only do 8.5 now, it can really take it out of you eh?

oh tell me about it......people round here seem to think that i am super human!

and what's this about ibuprofen? i've not heard about that....if so, then i am really stuffed! i don't take ibuprofen, but i do take another NSAID every day.....my doc has said that it is ok though.....

Im knackered too... I even slept in this morning!

Didn't get in till 9 so I'll have to stay till 5:30 to make my hours up :cry:

I've been having trouble sleeping for the past couple of weeks & end up laying awake till 3 in the morning but when its time to get up I could sleep for England :hissy:

Think I need rubbed out & started afresh! :rofl:

Could they re-do me as well??

I used to work as a nightclub manager this time last year. 80hr weeks it was f-ing awful, crap pay but fantastic staff! I could never go back to it ever again. However the fantastic thing was I was a size 8. But now a 12 :cry: verging on a 14 :cry: I think the working week should be capped properly, the working time directive is a load of crap tbh. Alot of companies add it into the contracts so that you opt out on signing the contract. GRRRRRR :rofl: Had to get that off my chest :rofl:

Tracy - I noticed that someone had a x days since stopped smoking ticker that counts upwards, so you should be able to do yours. It was from ticker factory. I think if you click on my ticker it will take you to the site.

I used to work as a nightclub manager this time last year. 80hr weeks it was f-ing awful, crap pay but fantastic staff! I could never go back to it ever again. However the fantastic thing was I was a size 8. But now a 12 :cry: verging on a 14 :cry: I think the working week should be capped properly, the working time directive is a load of crap tbh. Alot of companies add it into the contracts so that you opt out on signing the contract. GRRRRRR :rofl: Had to get that off my chest :rofl:

Yeah thats what my company does... makes us opt out of the working time directive thingy!!

My hours depend on how busy we are & im managing to do 42.5 per week now but its been known to be 70 or more (for the same pay I might add!! :hissy:)

Nicky - Its soo bad isn't it!! Should be illegal. But they always find loop holes in the system w**kers !! :rofl: Its something I quite touchy about, I had no life caused so many problems for DF and I. I lived to work instead of working to live iykwim.

Let you off this once buffy - make sure you are here bright and early tomorrow LOL

Chris - hope your day goes quickly sweetie!

Rest of you skiving lot :rofl: - see you tomorrow my partners in crime - for BAW Thursday - yippeee nearly the weekend :rofl::hugs: to you all xx

OOh I am being bad tonight, OH just text to say shall he call for some wine :muaha: the devil in me won over!!! See you all tomorrow mwah!!

Yeah thats what my company does... makes us opt out of the working time directive thingy!!

My hours depend on how busy we are & im managing to do 42.5 per week now but its been known to be 70 or more (for the same pay I might add!! :hissy:)

Nicky what job do you do? 70 hours man I would be dead!! I do 37.5 and that is plenty LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->