Baylie for a girl?

daisyday

Reaction score
Baylie is my maiden name as as there are no boys on my side of the family I thought it might be nice to carry on the family name somewhere.

What do you think of Baylie as a first name for a girl, I have spelt it how my maiden name was spelt.

I think it's cute! You could call her Bay :) which I didn't know I liked until recently.

I think it's a great name for a girl! :thumbup: I've only ever known one Bailey (that's how she spelled it), who was a girl and I always thought it was a lovely name. :)

Thanks guys. I really love it I just worry people might think its silly because its my old surname.

I wouldn't worry about what others think. As long as you and your DH love it, that's all that matters. :) I'm actually thinking of naming my bean Walker if it turns out to be a boy and that's my maiden name as well. I actually created a post the other day asking what others thought about it too. I wasn't concerned about it being my maiden name; I was just worried how it sounded as a first name. :)

Love it. I know a lady that called her little girl Brooke because that was her maiden name :thumbup:

Thanks again guys.

P.s I like walker too. Sounds good x

I would use bailey (and other spelling variations) for a boy personally but it is a unisex name and works nice for a girl too

use it with your maiden name spelling....soooo special that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->