BBAP Big Beautiful & Pregnant Support Group!

Andrea, I'm finding a big age gap quite useful. My SD lives with us, and my DH works every every other week so at least I can use SD to watch Holly when I need to get stuff done. Don't think she likes it much when Holly's in an annoying mood though :haha:

How are you feeling today ladies?

LOL My 15 year old hates babies!! She has just moved in with my parents though, she need's some strict-ness in her life for a while, seems to be working!

I am ok, still pee'ing on sticks, I think I am addicted!!!
I think it's just to check they are getting darker!

Hi ladies wondered if I could join you :flower:
Im 26 expecting #3 after 1:angel: earlier this year, DS is 4 and OH is 30, praying this one is a sticky baby, booked at the Drs who gave me all the talk about been a bigger mummy and to watch what I ate etc etc dreading the MW appointment as they really laid into me with DS (i was bigger then though) lost about 2stone, probably lose a whole load more if this bubba is anything like DS with all day sickness :haha:

Hiya! So sorry for your earlier loss :(

But huge congrats on your :bfp:

Unless this pregnancy is completely different to my others, I will be losing weight with morning sickness too soon!

My GP yesterday told me that MW's should really be getting torn into super skinny girls rather than bigger, as they are more at risk of difficult pregnancies and birth.

I am all booked in with my Doctors, just need to see the MW now and get my scan date!
I was thinking about getting an early scan just to stop my paranoia a bit!

Thank you to all you kind ladies and congratulations on all the :bfp: and I wish you all a happy and healthy 9months :)

Im so scared if the new midwife does have a go, I will end up crying as I seem to be super emotional at the moment :haha:

The Dr said she was requesting a dating scan (early scan) as I have no idea about dates as AF has been all over the place since our mc. Im hoping it comes sooner rather that later as I have awful, painful feelings in my tummy and fearing the worst again :cry: x

I hope you are ok mummy2one, and your pains are nothing to worry about :hugs:

Hey, we've been quiet on here!

How's everyone doing? :flower:

I'm going for an early scan tomorrow because I've had some more bleeding. I've got my FX that eveything's ok!

I also have an ultrsound today, I'll update when I get back. GL on yours sapphire

Thank you to all you kind ladies and congratulations on all the :bfp: and I wish you all a happy and healthy 9months :)

Im so scared if the new midwife does have a go, I will end up crying as I seem to be super emotional at the moment :haha:

The Dr said she was requesting a dating scan (early scan) as I have no idea about dates as AF has been all over the place since our mc. Im hoping it comes sooner rather that later as I have awful, painful feelings in my tummy and fearing the worst again :cry: x

I am totally prepared for them this time with my percentages and levels of risks,, and stories of skinny womens labour troubles!
They best not start on me LOL

I suspect they will go against me having my home birth too because of my weight, but they can go against it all they want!

Just stay strong and don't let them bother you too much!

Have you got the date for your early scan yet?

update us later girls with your scans, hope everything is as it should be xx

Well we saw the gestational sac, but it's too early for anything else I guess. We have another one next tuesday where they say we'll see more!

ohhh another next week, hopefully you will get to see more and a little heartbeat!

I am so tempted to book an early scan, I have been recommended one that is only £25 per scan which is mega cheap compared to the £99 the rest want!

My Dr ordered it, I don't really know why, I think to make sure there is only one in there because of the clomid. So excited for next week and the heartbeat!

OK im gonna go ahead and join in here, im 31 hubby is 30 currently preg, with baby #2 a AI baby. Have a 10 yr old from a previous marriage hoping for a boy but will be glad to be blessed with any healthy baby! Right now im just below the biggest ive been, so that has me really worried im a size 26 so its scary, im worried about GD mainly cause im terrified of needles (dont let all the tatts fool you!) I do have a lapband in place so idk I told the hubby if i get preggo i want an eliptical, so its looks like ill be getting one shortly, and a new couch! yay me! at anyrate its good to find like size and minded people in the pregnancy to go along with! thanks for having this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->