BBC News Story: Mother labelled as tramp for breastfeeding in public

Pleased to see this discussed on channel 4 tonight on the last leg comedy show. Very pro breastfeeding and very negative of the person who took the picture :)

The host was soooooo funny with his tirade at the end. Didn't like Jennifer Saunders saying "it's not like it was in a restaurant where people are eating" comment though.

Terrible.

There was a story in Canada this week about a woman breastfeeding in an Ikea store. The manager told her to stop being "disgusting"

https://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-26592340

I live in Rugeley! I went and supported with my nearly 3 year old boy (who I fed for a year) and my 29 week old bump (who I will also feed for as long!) maybe I'll feed at that spot... The girl photo'd has done a fab job turning a negative into a massive positive :D

It was amazing to see just how many people turned up! xxx

Terrible.

There was a story in Canada this week about a woman breastfeeding in an Ikea store. The manager told her to stop being "disgusting"

If anyone said that to me I'd tell them to f*ck off :)

You can't even tell! He had to be watching hard to know what she was doing... jerk.
Besides that I hate that attitude of feeding in a toilet. Really? Would you eat your lunch in a bathroom? Why should a child? It amazes me and makes me mad people's attitude about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->