bbs question... very warm to the touch

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by furry_bandico, Nov 20, 2011.

1. furry_bandico

furry_bandico Waiting for BFP

So I'm sitting here minding my own business and I get a twinge in my breast. I reach up to adjust and feel that my whole chest and bbs are very hot. I feel my tummy... cool to the touch. Hmmm. now I'm 9 dpo and got a BFN.

I remember this happening with the very first pregnancy I had years ago and I wanted to know if any of you have had this as an early symptom before getting your BFP.

Thanks.:hugs:

2. jess1983

jess1983 Mother of 3

I don't know but didn't want to read and run :) good luck

3. intravenus

intravenus Well-Known Member

not sure at that stage either. I know later on after bfp they were like rock solid radiators though, so possibly :) I tested around 9dpo and got my first very faint bfp... good luck :) xx

4. furry_bandico

furry_bandico Waiting for BFP

Well I tested this morning with the fmu and got a BFN:cry:

I wish I knew what was going on with me. I started crying again last night after a small disagreement with my DH. maybe the :witch: is just screwing with me this month and is making my hormones go through the roof before she shows her ugly head. I want to cry again.