BBT Chart confusing!

Hi, you have a lot of open circles, are you taking your temp at the same time everyday?

Hi Amy101, thanks for chiming in!
I take my temp upon waking, so on weekdays its somewhere between 5-6am and weekends 7-8am. Yeah a bit of variation, and I don't use OPKs so it's possible my crosshairs aren't exact for ovulation. I haven't had issues with it til this cycle, but I may need to add another method when I actively TTC, to avoid this kind of confusion again.

Well, with teh chart now, the cross hairs make sense where they are. And you did BD a few days before that temp rise so yeah it could be IB. You should know soon. Yeah sometimes temps just go nuts lol look at mine :p

I took a test this morning, negative, but it could just be too soon still.
The brown spotting is just freaking me out...I'm not sure what to think about it! Then yesterday I was crying uncontrollably at work...had to go home at lunch. Ugh. Idk what's happening. lol Definitely strange symptoms for me....
FF predicts AF on Monday, so should I wait til Monday to test again? I ordered a couple different kinds on Amazon, should be here Saturday.

Yeah, could just be a weird cycle - we all get them, right? lol
You do have some high temps there! FX they continue down for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->